Part 2: Sixteen Years Old?

Third Person POV:
"As you know, I have assembled you here tonight. This is for yet another important, POSSIBLY life threatening reason." Said Fury
"Oh yeah, and what's so POSSIBLY life threatening to us?" Peter said over exaggerating the word 'possibly'.
The other Avengers started laughing. The look on Fury's face, however, shut them up as fast as you can say 'I'.

"There is a girl. A girl who had disappeared off of our grid for THRITEEN YEARS. There were no traces of her anywhere ages 0-13. Absolutely nothing. She was found at SEVERAL classified government events. You guys know the only things that were ever able to leave our radar were terrorists and mutants. She could be dangerous. I would like Tony, Natasha, Peter, Steve, and Wanda, to go and find her. Hit her with tranquilizer arrows if she doesn't come quietly. If anyone else is with her, bring them in too. We need to question them. Remember, we need them ALIVE." said Fury.

There was some shocked faces from the team, especially Peter.
"I'm sorry maybe I didn't hear you correctly but you want US to go and KIDNAP a teenager." said Peter.
"That's exactly what I want you to do." Fury replied with complete composure.
There were some arguing across the team, particularly against or for the mission.
"Ok, ok EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!" yelled Tony.
There were some "yeesh" and "ok jeez" from the team after he said that.
"Not to sound conceited, but Fury is right. How do you just disappear off the grid for 13 years. Not even any mutants have gone longer than five years, terrorists four. We just need to take her in for questioning." said Tony in an annoyed manner.
"Well as long as she cooperates she should be fine." said Natasha.
"So what does she look like?" asked Wanda.

Peter's POV:
Fury pulled out one of those picture things you can get out of those old cameras. It as a picture of a girl with shoulder length brown hair, a huge smile, and some really weird coloured clothes. She was beside a girl who had red hair, like Natasha's, but lighter.
"Ok, we need to look for this girl, so where does she live?" said Steve after analyzing the picture for a few more seconds.
"New York, and as a matter of fact, she goes to the same high school that Peter goes to." said Fury.
They all looked at me, but I didn't know this girl, in-fact, I was a year older than her, 17. This meant she wasn't in any of my classes.
"Ok, so when do we start out?" Tony, Steve, Wanda, Natasha, and I said. Although, I was less enthusiastic than the others.
"Today. The girl's school day ends at 4:00. You will go to her school and follow her towards her home. But, I don't want you to take her yet. See if anything bad happens first. Mark her way home. Then you will go back tomorrow. That's when you will bring her in for questioning. Understood?"
"Alrighty then. Let's find out what's going on." said Steve.

My future chapters will be longer I promise I'm just getting the feel of the story