Chapter 2 - Todobaku - BNHA - 🥀

A/n - Okay so I kinda have an angst idea so this is probably gonna be super angsty— I hope you enjoy it though!

¡ Trigger Warnings !

•Past Abuse
•Slight Sexual References
•Major Character Death

My name is Todoroki Shouto., also known as IcyHot or Half'n'half and this is my story starting at the beginning of high school.

I'm 16 and going to the #1 school for heroes, Yuuei High school. I never had the best father figure. He was a terrible and rude person. His name is Todoroki Enji, or more-known as Endeavor #2 hero, #1 hero after All Might retires.

My father would always abuse me and push me to become the best.

You may be wondering what my quirk is. It's Half-Cold, Half-Hot. I am able to generate ice from the right side of my body, and generate flames from the left side of my body.

Anyways, I'm in the middle of my first year of high school. I know for a fact that I am gay, completely gay. There's plenty of hot guys at my school, one of those guys, happens to be Bakugou Katsuki. He's an arrogant asshole but I can't help but want to date him. He yells constantly and calls me rude nicknames. Don't get me wrong, he doesn't use gay slurs or anything like that, more like nicknames that have to do with my quirk. That's where the names IcyHot and Half'n'half come in.

He likes to say that we're rivals and he thinks he's better than anyone else, yet I'm still drawn to him.

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of others that are much kinder than him. Some of those people being Uraraka Ochako, Midoriya Izuku, Iida Tenya, and Asui Tsuyu, or Tsu. Those are people that are some of my best friends. Midoriya actually helped me grow the confidence to use my left side for my quirk. (The fire side if you were wondering.)

Let me explain them to you. Firstly, there's Uraraka, she's a full-on sweetheart. She usually puts others before herself, and overall is just really sweet and selfless and honestly, if I was at least somewhat straight, I'm sure I would've fallen for her. Secondly, there's Midoriya he's very brave, selfless, caring, kind, so many things. He's extremely sweet although he does cry a lot. He's very attractive as well. Thirdly, there's Iida, he's definitely like a 'father' in a way, of our group. He's also the class representative, he definitely fits the role of 'Class Representative.' Lastly, there's Asui.. though she likes to be called Tsu. She's again very caring and doesn't speak her mind much, she usually holds her emotions in until they become too much. Those are my friends, we've earned the name 'Dekusquad' oh yeah, Midoriya prefers to be called Deku but I'm too used to being formal, because of my father.

Anyways, fast-forward a year or two. I finally confessed my feelings to Bakugou. I was extremely shocked when he kissed me and said he felt the same way. A bit rudely, but that doesn't matter, he's amazing. We've had a few arguments, but that's just because our personalities are almost complete opposites, scratch that, our personalities are definitely complete opposites. But we always make up again within an hour or so.

Bakugou is really sweet and clingy when we're alone. It's endearing, honestly, knowing that he only shows that part of himself around me when we're alone.

Fast forward another month, Bakugou and I.. um, this is rather embarrassing to say the least, but um, we went 'all the way' for the first time. It was amazing, though I have to admit, it was quite the shock to find out he was more of a sub and I can be rather dominant.. I guess I'm relationships, there's always something that shocks you.

Anyways, besides that. Katsuki said he'd rather me call him Katsuki instead of Bakugou. He's also stopped with the nicknames for the most part, though he likes to call me IcyHot still, but I don't mind, I actually kind of like that name, of course, I don't think I'd like it coming from anyone else, but hearing it come from Katsuki is rather.. adorable.

I know I keep fast-forwarding, but not a lot of interesting things happen so, fast forward to my graduation day.

Katsuki surprised me with a promise ring after all of the graduation things. He took me to a small clearing with a lot of flowers, we talked awhile, ate some amazing food, cooked by Katsuki himself, and at sunset, he surprised me with the promise ring at the end. It was amazing and I definitely had tears in my eyes. We also decided to start looking for a nice apartment to share.

After about a month of searching, we found one and within a few weeks later, we had officially moved in.

Fast forward a year later,

Katsuki and I had something rather strange happen. While we were doing our pro hero work, we were blasted with a quirk that somehow made.. basically a child that was a mix of the two of us, we didn't have to deal with infancy and toddler stages because the kid was somehow made as a 5 year old. He's very cute and we decided to name him Kōribaku. He has a quirk called Icy Explosions, it's very interesting but definitely a mix of Katsuki and I's quirks.

A month later I actually proposed to Katsuki, I decided that I should take this move since he was the one that gave me the promise ring. Kōribaku is doing great, he's very independent and doesn't ask for much from us, which is good in a way because it means Katsuki and I can focus on our hero work. We decided to wait a year to actually get married.

A few years later, Katsuki and I are happily married and Kōribaku is still doing amazing. There was recently a very violent villain attack.. Two people from Katsuki and I's high school attempted to take care of it, those people were Ashido Mina and Sero Hanta.

Ashido sadly, didn't make it out alive.. and Sero, well, he's in a bad coma. I didn't know them very well, but Katsuki seemed to be taking it hard, I comforted him while grieving as well.. it's terrible, they were amazing heroes.

Fast forward a few months later,

The attacks are getting more violent and much worse, many pro heroes have been getting terribly injured and/or dying. I have decided to investigate. I know it's bad but I just cannot bring myself to tell Katsuki or our son.

It's been an amazing few years, and I'm so happy that I've been with Katsuki.

"Or.. that's how IcyHot would've told it.. Sadly, he passed away a few years ago due to those villain attacks.. " Katsuki explained softly as he held Kōribaku's hand and his and Shouto's adopted daughter, Marioko who's only 4 years old.

A year before Shouto passed away, he and Katsuki had adopted the small girl after falling in love with her almost immediately.

When Shouto passed away, Katsuki was devastated, he confided in his friends, Deku and Kirishima, who he would've never admitted to being friends with them when he was in high school.

He's currently living in a nice apartment with his children. He often calls Kirishima or Deku when he's feeling upset. Shouto died at way too young of an age and now Katsuki will live on and tell his story for as long as he lives.

Here lies Shouto Todoroki-Bakugou (Aka 'Shoto')
Cause of death: Villain attack
Date of death: xx/xx/xx
A wonderful father and loving husband. Died at age 25.

Wordcount: 1302 words.