Chapter 4 - Viktuuri - YOI - 🌸

A/n - Here's to make up for the angst, this one will be pure fluff! And yes I'm doing the same ship because I feel bad for how angsty the last one was lmao. This'll be short yet fluffy, because yes, lmao

Just wanna say that Viktor and Yuuri are older than they are in the regular anime (this is mostly because it's based on them adopting Yurio).

Sorry if my accuracy for adoption is wrong, I've never experienced it and I haven't seen much on it so I'm just faking it a bit. Hope you'll enjoy it still!

Viktor and Yuuri were both in the park, just sitting and relaxing, they had been married for 2 years now. Viktor was 30 while Yuuri was 26. Yuuri glanced around and his eyes landed on multiple different couples with a kid or two and he frowned some.

"Yuuri? What's the matter?" Viktor asked as he caught sight of Yuuri's frown.

"Oh, um nothing Viktor.." Yuuri mumbled as he looked to the ground and put on a smile that wasn't truthful.

"Don't lie to me Yuuri. Did I do something wrong?" Viktor asked, worried he had done something wrong to Yuuri.

"No Vitya. You did nothing wrong, you're amazing, I promise." Yuuri reassured with a smile as he faced Viktor.

"Okay.. then what's wrong? Please don't lie." Viktor asked again. Yuuri sighed as he glanced around to the families, feeling Viktor's hand on his own.

"It's just.. I.. I want to be a father.. I want to adopt a child with you Viktor." Yuuri mumbled before blushing in embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry, it's probably too early, we've only been married for two years." Yuuri mumbled as he didn't hear Viktor say anything.

"Yuuri. It's not too early, we're financially stable. Just.. are you willing to take on the responsibility of adopting a child?" Viktor asked softly as he rubbed his thumb across Yuuri's knuckles.

Yuuri nodded and let out a shaky breath. "I want to be a father with you Viktor..." He mumbled.

Viktor smiled. "It's funny, I was thinking the same thing, I just wasn't sure if you were ready, but it seems like we both had the same idea."

Yuuri nodded with a soft laugh. "Yeah.. can we go look now?" He asked excitedly and Viktor chuckled and nodded.

"Sure Yuuri." Viktor said as he stood up and held his hand out to Yuuri's for him to take, Yuuri immediately took it and stood up with him.

"Let's go!" Yuuri said excitedly as he started walking quickly, tugging Viktor behind him.

After awhile they got to the adoption agency and were both allowed in to meet the kids.

There were multiple super young kids that automatically came over to the couple to meet them, but none of them really jumped out, they were all too young, neither Viktor nor Yuuri wanted a super young child.

"Um.. Do you have any kids in the pre-teen/teen years? The younger ones are super cute, but we'd like a child a bit older." Viktor spoke for both himself and Yuuri.

"Of course! They're in a separate area, follow me." The worker spoke with a smile and Yuuri and Viktor nodded and followed after her.

"Right through this door, some of them are very shy or have anxiety so they may be less interested in meeting you." She explained and Viktor nodded with Yuuri.

"Okay, thank you." Yuuri mumbled as he stepped through the door with Viktor. There were a lot of teens and a few pre-teens. Yuuri's eyes landed on one that looked about 15 years old.