Chapter 3 - Viktuuri/Otayuri - YOI - 🥀

A/n - Sorry for two angsty ones in a row, but I have an angsty idea so Imma do it I'll write a fluffy one after if I'm still awake, if I'm too tired I'll try and do a fluffy one tomorrow

Please don't read if you're easily triggered, this is extremely angsty and sad.

¡ Trigger Warnings !

•Unhealthy eating habits
•Smoking
•Alcohol
•Major Character Death
•Hospital Mentions
•Car accident
•Animal death
•Dark thoughts
•S**cide
•Extreme blood/wounds (seriously, please don't read it if you have a weak stomach.)

"Vitya, I love you.. I'll see you on the other side, don't forget me, alright?"

Viktor stood outside with shaky hands. He felt sick, completely sick. It had been a week.. a week since his whole world came crashing down and he still felt awful.. he felt like it was his fault. The same sentence replayed in his mind and he felt goosebumps, they weren't good ones either. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one before taking a long drag of it as tears fell down his cheeks.

He could still replay the event completely in his mind, like it happened only yesterday. It was terrifying.

"Vitya, I'm on my way home, I'll see you soon. I love you." The voice said over the phone, the voice he had loved for so long. Yuuri's voice.

"I love you too Yuuri! Makkachin and I are waiting for you! We can't wait to see you."  Viktor had said before hanging up, God he never should have done that.

The tears were now falling quicker down his face as he was forced to relive the flashback.

"Hello? Who is this?" Viktor asked as he answered an unknown number.

"Hi, is this Viktor Nickiforov? I'm a nurse from Hasetsu hospital, we found Yuuri Nikiforov in a ditch, he looks like he's been hit hard. This number was the only one we found on his phone. Please come to Hasetsu hospital as soon as you can." The nurse hung up.

Viktor felt like his heart stopped, everything froze and tears poured down his cheeks as he dropped the phone that was in his hand and ran as quick as possible to the hospital, it wasn't far from his and Yuuri's house.

"I'm here for Yuuri Nickiforov. Where is he?!" Viktor nearly shouted to the worker.

"What's your relationship with the patient?"

"I'm his husband. Please just tell me where he is."

"Alright, he's on floor 2, room 16." The worker said and Viktor ran to the elevator and clicked the glowing 2 and once he got up there, he rushed to room 16.

"YUURI!" He yelled as he rushed to his husband's seemingly lifeless body. Viktor felt sick as he saw Yuuri's condition. His husband had two large cuts, one on his cheek and one on his arm, he had so many bruises covering his once beautiful skin, but the one wound that made Viktor feel the most sick, was the large gash on the love of his life's forehead, it looked like it had bled a lot and it was oozing.

"Yuuri.." Viktor mumbled softly, sobbing as he grabbed Yuuri's hand.

"Vitya..?" Yuuri's voice spoke, it was hoarse and almost completely silent.

"Yuuri.. I'm here.. what.. what happened?"

"I don't have much longer, you'll have to ask the nurse.. I can feel my life slipping.. I was waiting to hear you one last time.." Yuuri mumbled.