11.

-Kayammi's POV-

Ok so I know everyone's confused. Who's Evangelyn? You have a daughter? How did all of this happen?...let's go a couple years back in my life shall we.

Evangelyn Maloun Leyzbeth Dewbuah was the best child female assassin there ever was. Started at the age of 6 a young girl witnessed the cold blooded murders of both her parents when she was 5 leaving her all alone but what she didn't know was that her parents where trained assassins, weapons used by the government and they where damn good at there job but sadly there last mission went a little sideways which ended with they being killed by the hands of a filthy greedy man.

Young yammi at the time was taken in, trained, molded and within 10 months she was turned into the most deadly weapon anyone has ever seen; in human form that is, changed her name and Evangelyn was born.

On her 6th birthday she made her first kill. Now it wasn't just a simple little 'go end this person they stole something' no she cold heartedly killed the man who took everything from her, not only was he the asshole who killed her parents but also the leader of the largest king pen worldwide and was killed by just a 6 year old. But a bad ass, evil, vengeful, determined 6 year old at that.

And from then on she had to take down not only the people under him but everyone who new him leaving her with very bloody hands, going from place to place making bodies drop like Flys, remembering the name and face of all the people she killed and you would think that would be traumatizing for a kid but to Leyz it was amazingly entertaining to remember everyone she's put to rest.

She continued on her missions for years upon years until she became pregnant...forcefully. By someone who she thought was but friend but luckily he is now layed to rest.

Retiring the day she found out she was pregnant, she was given fake parents and a new, normal life, taking her birth given name back she attended high school as a normal transfer student, hid her pregnancy and had her daughter on her 18th birthday.

She left the baby with her birth grandparents being that they new nothing about her parents and herself being assassins as they just thought her parents died in a horrible car accident, she left the baby with them visiting her 3 days out of the weekdays and every Saturday

She thought life was going good... but she just couldn't seem to get a break

No one would think that she would be capable of doing what she has done or will do based off her appearance and the personally she portrayed to people but truth be told she was insane

In the best and worst ways possible.

Look out world... she's back.

————————————————————
YES I KNOW ITS BEEN LONG OK DONT KILL ME. Buttttt I'm back and I've gotten past all writers block and Im going to TRY MY BEST to update at least once a week. I SAID TRY so don't harass me.
Anyways HAPPY NEW YEAR'S ✨🎉🎈 And I hope everyone has a amazing 2021.

Stay blessed, stay safe and stay gay.
Till next time.

-B⚠️