2.

...Jesus was blessing my eyes one again
I looked over to the door and there she was 🤤 that girl from earlier and her friend who was cute to but HER omg she was sooo fine y'all don't even know sh-
"Like what you see babygirl" she whispered in my ear she sat down, I shivered and blushed bad realizing that my dumb ass was staring again.

She chuckled lightly seeing the effect that she and i don't know why but she definitely has one, I pulled out my phone and tried to focus on entertaining myself that way because the teacher was being very boring and I wasn't gonna sit there and drool over that girl anymore than I already have.

I was brought out of my thoughts by someone tapping my arm...
I turned around to see it was her of course
"Yes"? I asked "soo like do I get to know ya name or what shorty" she asked licking her lips trynna be all sly and shit (it was working) "kayami- kayamii woods" I said in a soft tone and I don't know why because I would usually have a very bad attitude towards everyone and also letting her nicknames slide "and U are"? I asked dragging it out "Laylani - Laylani Washington" she said smiling and licking those amazing looking lips of hers once again

"Well nice to meet you" I said turning back around scrolling through instagram once again. The bell range and I was shocked at how fast the class had went by, I grabbed my things and walked out the classroom.

On my way to the bathroom before I turned the corner my bat hearing ass heard someone talking about the one and only ME "yea she is so annoying and gold digging and she is a hoe I don't even know why I call her my bestfriend" I peeked around the corner to see nya talking to Laylani and her friend, I dropped my book bag and put my phone in my book bag and my hair in a bun while making sure my shoes where tied, I took off my earrings and anything else that she could pull.

"AYO BITCH" I yelled walking up to nya wit my fist balled up, yes Ik I am tiny but I will beat a bitch ass, "oh so u talkin bout me now makin up lies and shit and tellin them to ppl u don't even know like wtf lanya" she rolled her eyes and flipped her hair " you little dyke wanna be bitch I don't ev-" before she could finish I punched her to the ground getting on top of her throwing multiple blows at their face, I got up dragging her by her hair to the school entrance at this point I had crowds of people following us recording and owwing and ahhhing at how I was doing her while she was  screamed and cried for me to stop, I got back on top of her punching her multiple times again receiving blood from her lips, nose and giving her 2 black eyes while ripping multiple patches of hair out her head leaving those bruised and bleeding also.

Sadly I was pulled away from the fun..🙄

The person picked me up and throw me over there shoulder taking me back to where my things where. When I was put down I tried to swing on the person not giving a fuck who it was Bc they took me away from my fun.
They gripes my hand in place and I was gripped by my neck and pushed against the wall.

I looked up and saw it was Laylani a bitch was INSTANTLY wet, she squeezed tighter causing me to bit my lip and her to smirk evilly. "Girl don't you ever try to hit me again" she said sternly "you understand that"? She asked staring me dead in my eyes and my dumb ass just simply nodded like I was a retard. "Good" she said letting go of my neck stepping back a little "now get your stuff and meat me bye our cars... and don't keep me waiting ma" she said before walking away

Dam this girl sent chills down my back like no other man, I hurried and got my things and walked out heading to my car seeing lanya limping her way out of school, oh well not my problem🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

I walked to my car seeing laylani leaning on it
"um excuse me miss bitch your on my car and I would highly appreciate it if u move thank u" I said rolling my neck with a obvious attitude, "you just don't learn do you" she said getting off walkin over to me, she griped me around my neck once again but way tighter and stared my down "I'm daddy understand"? She states/ askes gripping and even tighter so y'all know a bitch panties Is soaked

"Ok daddy" I said unwillingly "I- I mean-" I was cut off by her lips attaching to mine as she kissed me I was shocked but instantly kissed her back "nah baby girl you meant exactly what you said" she said breaking the kiss bruh when I tell you her lips where soo dam soft yooooo "let me see ya phone ma" I was so stuck but like a robot I went into my book bag and gave her my phone unlocking it first.

"What's your code" she asked typing something on my screen "what, why?" I asked trying to see what she was doing on my phone but she moved it.         " kayamii I didn't ask for all that I said what's your code" she said sternly "0173" I said in a pout "Ight here u go"

When I revived my phone I had saw she put her number in as {👅🔐💚Daddy Lani🤤💍💦} and she had put her Face ID in my phone😨

"Call me when you get home ma so we can talk about our first date" she said walking over to her car "wait huh?" I was very confused "your my girl now" she said with a bright smile "but I don't even know you" I said kind of afraid "that's why I'm talking you on a date to take things slow" she said in a reassuring tone "okayyyy fine" I said smiling a little "ok bye babygirl" she said driving off...
How the hell did she just come to school and already have me??? Lost me bsf and got a gf today
Howww?🙄

To be continued...

————————————————————————————————————————

So are y'all fuckin wit this book so far??
As we can see Lani gets what she want