4.

-laylanis POV-
-kayamii house-
-kayamii In mm-

Haha bitchessss I got a POV
but anyways
I'm Laylani and I'm 17, IM DADDY
i live alone and im also hella gay
i loud and dont give af about ya feeling unless i really like you that way
well thats all for now folks
BYE!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i cant belive she actually thought she was bout to bitch me like hell nah lil mama, i started kissing on her next watching her bite her lip in pleasure as i knew she wanted this but i couldnt give it to her especially not if we just met today so like no.

i stoped kissing on her even though she smelled so good i could just eat her alive. i cant. i moved off of her and sat back where i was stationed before she attacked me "why did u stop" she asked siting up putting her long curly hair in a low pony tail.

"babygirl we just met and i dont wanna take advantege of u so lets just take it slow, i already claimed u as mine and we just met today so we really need to take it slow mami" i said looking back at her to see her grabbing something out her draw wrapping it in a shirt getting up and out of bed.

"what is that and where are u going" i asked snatching the shirt covered object out her hand unwrapping it to find a bright baby blue dildo. i looked over at her to see her face as red as a tomato, she took it back and went into the bathroom before i could protest on her actions.

I proceeded to get up and follow her trying to open the door only to get denied by a locked door "ahhh yess!" I heard from behind the door and then I realized what ha lil nasty ass was doing lmao yea I'm slow sometimes "yami open this dam door you ain't slick" I stated knocking on the door jiggling the knob.

I wasn't granted a verbal response just moans as if she was really enjoying herself in there... and it was kinda turning me on but I didn't act on any actions that I wanted to cause I knew i wasn't going to let myself take advantage of her like that so I gave up and went and sat on the bed watching tv until she was finished I guess.

In the middle of me watching a episode of OITNB
I heard the door to the bathroom open only to see a wet keyami with a towel wrapped loosely around her as her hair was wet and tiny water droplets running down the skin the wasn't covering by her hair or her towel... I guess she took a shower and I hadn't noticed so of course I had to be the asshole I am and tease her.

"Damn shorty I ain't think u needed the D that bad" I said focusing my gaze back on the tv smirking "Idk what your talking about" she said doing her after shower hygiene routine and putting on a similar outfit as she had on when I first came and no makeup on. I chuckled slightly looking over at her as she now was sitting on the bed next the me.

"You seemed to be really into yourself in there" I gave a sly smirk across my face

She rolled her eyes mumbling a ever faint "bitch" before turning over on her side while her back faced me "I guess someone didn't get to finish" I mumbled smirking trying to hold back my laugh

"Bruh leave me tf along and stfu DAMN!!" she said her back still facing me. I turned her facing me and gripped her neck looking her deep in her eyes "girl you better watch you fucking tone and your language talkin to me like that cause you trippin hard shorty".

All of a sudden she moved my hand from around her neck and griped my neck tightly moving from the bed pushing me up against the wall tightening her grip even more as I slowly said as starting to loose oxygen. I looked in her eyes seeing they where dilated and really dark and she stared into my soul as she began to speak I couple feel my lower area beginning to get wet and me getting more light headed "see what we not bout to do is try me like your more dominant than me cause I'll have ya ass bent over my kitchen counter takin my strap deep inside you screamin and callin me daddy and yea I gave u a little leeway wit then nickname and chokin me up and all that but don't get to used to that shit cause I ain't wit it and u gone respect me period" she said and when I tell y'all I'm wet asf like SOAKED.

I griped her wrist slowing going unconscious as she let me go and I dropped to the floor breathing hard trying to get my steady breathing back as she walked away laying back in bed.

I got up and went and sat on the bed slowly rubbing my throat looking to see her face emotionless as she watched tv and I sat back in shock as to what just happened...