9.

-Kayamii POV-

My head felt like it was spinning as I groaned at the pain in the back of my head. I continue to sway from side to side and tried to grab my head at the overwhelming pain but it was quickly brought to a holt when I couldn't move them.

Yanking and tugging at the restraints around my arms that where above my head and sits then I realized shit was about to go south.

I opened my eyes only to be met with pitch black and the feeling of thick material rapped around my head as I started to panic not know what the fuck was going on while I tried to move my feet only to realize those where tied down also but spread apart.

"Aww look who's awake" I flinched at a feminine voice to the left of me shooting my head to there the sound was coming from.

I heard light chuckles as the thick cloth was snatched from around my eyes making me wince and close my eyes at the sudden light I was met with.

After letting my eyes adjust to the light I looked around noticing I was in some kind of basement or large room tired to a bed with only my boxers and bra on. I averted my gaze to the girl in front of me.

Her petite frame with what looked to be about 40 inch hair and a sinister smirk plastered on her face. She was about 4'11, 5 foot at most at she stood close to the foot of the bed while 4 men who appeared to be about 6 foot or taller stood behind her with little to nothing on only making my heart beat speed up rapidly.

"Calm down ion need you passing out just yet" the girl chuckled as she began to trace the tattoos on my ankle as I tried to look unfazed knowing I was scared shitless.

"Who are you and why the fuck am I here" I spoke lowly giving her a glare that if looks could kill she'd be 6 feet under.

"Because you have something of mine and I want it back" she said aggressively, glaring at me and she continued to trace the tattoos on my ankles like it was nothing

"And what the fuck is that? Cause ion even know you" I exclaimed getting angry as to why the fuck she's beating around the bush not telling me why I'm here.

"Laylani" she mumbled but enough for me to hear.

"Ok and what does my girlfriend have to do with you kidnapping me and tying me up.. ohh are you one of those crazy jealous ex hoes?" I snickered at how she tried to ago about the situation.

"SHES NOT YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND" she yelled and stomped around like a two year old then they don't get there way. I chuckled in amusement.

"I'm going to let you go and You will leave laylani alone and you'll break up with her and I don't want you around her ever again" she said with her head hanging low but I could still see her face.

"And what makes you think I'm gonna listen to you" I uttered with hella attitude laced in my voice.

"I was hoping you would say that" she mumbled with a light chuckle and a smirk that appeared on her face as she grabbed a remote in her pocket.

Pressing a bottom making a black curtain lift off of what I thought was just a wall but was a clear glass to another room and I couldn't believe my eyes of who was in it... my grand parents and.

my daughter..

————————————————————
Ok so I've had writer block for a good little bit buttt I think I finally found the path I wanna go on which is a lot more exciting