6.

Laylani
I felt a shuffle beside me as I opened my eyes to the bright sun beaming on me as my mind cause up with the present replaying what happen yesterday the events that went down and where I am right now.

I rolled over to be met with a beautiful goddess I can now call my girlfriend, she shuffled a little more seeking for comfort and now had her arm sprung around my neck and leg wrapped around my torso as to be holding me so I took the opportunity to deeply look at her features. The way the sun makes her skin shine with nothing on it as tho she is glowing from the inside, the way her plump lips poke out showing all her emotion and the beauty mark to the upper left of her lips.

She was just so beautiful bruh and I vowed to myself that I wouldn't ever hurt her a day in my life even if we didn't last long. Like I really came in her life and commanded her and shit but I will make sure she won't regret being with me.

"What is it with you and staring at me" I was brought out of my thoughts and smiles at her as she lowkey mugged me.

"You so beautiful why wouldn't I stare?" I asked her and her face turned bright pink and she looked down. Yea I'm on my sly shit today.

She quickly kisses me before getting out of bed and swiftly entering the bathroom closing the door behind her...it took me bye surprise but I was happy about it at the same time. I feel like a little kid talking to there crush.

I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom door admiring all her things around her room knocking on the door waiting for her to open it. She didn't open it but I could hear the shower running so I slowly opened the door and stoped dead in my tracks.

There was my beautiful babygirl putting her hair into a bun fully naked with her back facing me as she was getting ready to shower.

"Damn" I mumbled to myself admiring her hour class shape and all that ass she hides under them joggers she be wearin. She turned around reaching for the sink when she saw me and jumped.

"Dammit bae u can't be sneaking up on me like that" ...did she just call me...bae? 😍bruh she really my babygirl. I smiled without saying anything and grabs onto her waist slowly moving my hands down to her ass and smiled her. "I'm bae now? I thought I was just Lani" I asked smiling down at her "yea well I'm starting to like you more and more even tho u just came into my life and claimed me without my permission" she smiled and moved from my grip and walked into the shower letting the water run all over her as I watched biting my lip.

Damn I'm glad I transferred schools😁

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Ik I haven't been updating buttttt here y'all go.
Y'all ready for some drama???its finna get real
School is ass kicking but ima keep pushing and give y'all these chapters

(30 votes for next chapter)

Btw so check out my other book 'All because of our mistakes' and show it some long I'm also going to be updating on there

Bye for now loves

                                 -B💛