Prologue

Mina's POV
We looked each other shocked and scared, some of them are panicking and some of them running their lives.

"We gotta get outta here!" Nayeon unnie said and we agreed, "Wait what about the body?!" Seungcheol oppa said while he carried the body.

"W-we have to g-get rid of it" Jeongyeon unnie said, we agreed and me, Wonwoo oppa, Joshua oppa,Nayeon unnie and Seungcheol oppa with a long the body far away with them.

"D-did we just murdered somebody?" I asked stuttering those words and mostly my hands are shaking because of fear, "No Mina we didn't murder somebody it was an accident" Joshua oppa said and he was trying to comfort me.

F L A S H B A C K S

We heard a scream of a girl in the middle of the night, Dahyun and I looked each other, she was scared while the others are confused.

Not until someone appeared on the bush and we looked at her, some of them screamed because of her appearance, "P-please help m-" she was about to say those words not until Momo unnie knocked her out with a bottle.

"W-what did you do?!" Jeongyeon unnie went towards to her, "I-I was scared okay a-and it was an accident!" Momo unnie said she was shaking in fear, and maybe that's the reason why she knocked the girl out.

We looked the body, she has a bruised in her neck, arms, and legs, some of it has a fresh wounds and some of it was bleeding.

P R E S E N T

Seungcheol put the body down on the middle of the forest, "We better get out and pack our things" he said, "Jeongyeon already said to them to pack their things and maybe they're on the van waiting for us" Wonwoo oppa said and I nodded in agreement.

"Y-yeah t-they might be waiting for us, w-we g-gotta go now before someone saw us!" I said stuttering again panicking in fear, tears are falling down to my cheeks.

"Shh shhh calm down Mina-yah" Wonwoo oppa said trying to calm me down, I hugged him tight crying like a baby.

"Lets go we might probably get caught if we stay here for a while" Nayeon unnie said and suddenly Wonwoo carried me, "Don't worry I got you" I nodded, we went far away to the body and meet the others.

"Did you guys packed your things?" Seungcheol asked, and the others nodded.

"Okay then lets go now" We went inside the van and Seungcheol oppa looked at us, "Is everybody in here in the van?"

"Yep, we're all here and hurry I really want to get out of here" Jihyo said, and Seungcheol oppa started to drove away.

I quickly held Wonwoo's arm tight and I'm having anxiety so much because of what happened earlier, the others are crying and hugging tight to their seatmate except Nayeon unnie and Seungcheol oppa of course.

"Look don't tell anyone about this understand guys?" Seungcheol asked once again, we all nodded in agreement and said Yes to him.

I am not sure about this but my side is telling I should report it to the police but my other half is no.

What should I do now?

_________________________

No Idea at all why I suddenly imagine this lol