Chapter 4: Investigation Start

3rd Person's POV
"Here's the file we got in the office and geez I can't believe it took hours of searching about it" Seungcheol dropped the file down on the table.

"Her name was Kang Hana the heir of MKY company, the one who runs a clothing store and maybe perfurmes. She was 11 years old when she got kidnapped"

"And guess what? She was missing 10 years ago" Seungcheol added and the others wide their eyes in shock, "How the heck did she survived that her body was full of bruises and wounds around her?!" Dahyun said in shocked.

"No idea at all, but lets get to the point, we need some information about Hana's disappearance 10 years ago" -Jeongyeon

"But how are we going to find some information about her at all?" -Momo

"Easy, we should go to Hana's father in MKY company that runs a clothing and perfume store" -Wonwoo

"That's a great idea at all Wonwoo and maybe we should investigate who delivered the parcel to us" -Nayeon

"Okay how about this, lets split into groups again" -Jihyo

They all stared at Jihyo and listen to her about splitting the group, "Since we already know about the girl, we need some more information about her went missing date and time, then we need to find out who deliver the photos they took, and lastly we need someone to go back to the camp and investigate more in there"

The others felt scared when Jihyo said the last part mostly Momo.

"Not this again going back to the camp makes me having a flashback" -Momo

Hoshi went over to Momo to calm her down, "Well, someone should go sleep at Momo unnie's house since she was scared again" Tzuyu said.

"Don't worry I'll sleep with her tonight" Hoshi insist to sleep at Momo's house since she was afraid going home and sleep tonight.

"Maybe we should not add Momo unnie in this plan" Dahyun looked at Momo worriedly and others agreed in this situation, "Hoshi is it okay to stay beside at Momo after this?" Jeonghan asked.

"Sure I don't mind at all" -Hoshi

"Okay let's start to split groups now and after that we will start the investigation tomorrow" -Joshua

Seungcheol start to splitting the groups and after that they went back to their perspective home.

THE NEXT DAY

Today is the day, they will start the investigation about Hana's disappearance 10 years ago, they all met up at the cafe.

But sadly Hoshi and Momo didn't join the plan, because Momo still traumatized about what happened last month and Hoshi will protect her until this investigation is over, they started to split up into groups they had yesterday

Nayeon, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jeongyeon, and Seungkwan will go to Hana's father and asked when did she went missing.

Jihyo, Dokyeom, Dahyun, Vernon, Mina,Wonwoo, and Woozi will asked around Nayeon's neighborhood who delivered her parcel she got before.

And finally, Joshua, Jun, Sana, Chaeyoung, Dino, Tzuyu, Minghao, and Mingyu will go back to the camp and investigate more about it.

"Let's go everyone is ready right?" Seungcheol asked, they all nodded and went to their group.

Nayeon's POV

"So what are we going to ask about Hana's father?" Jeonghan asked, we all looked at him except Seungcheol of course he was driving.

"You have a good point there, how are we going to ask him about it?" Jeongyeon said, while Seungkwan was having deep thoughts. I looked at him.

"You okay Kwannie?" I asked, he looked at me with a confuse look, "Yeah I'm okay, I was just thinking about what are we going to ask him" he reasoned.

I nodded and went back and focus on the road.

We all silent and very focus on the road not until seungkwan said something about his plan

"Let's just say about his franchise and ask about his life as a ceo" -Seungkwan

"That might be a good plan and we should ask him about that" Seungcheol agrees the younger's plan.

_______________________

Don't worry there's part 2 of this chapter and I don't know when will I post it sorry about that 😚✌