Chapter 5: Another Parcel Received

Dahyun's POV
This can't be, that she was the one deliver this, it can't ber her right?

We were already at Nayeon eonnie's house, sitting on the sofa the other's will come back here soon as possible and I already told the other's that what the neighbor saw the delivery guy.

"So you're telling me it was hana?" Jihyo said and I nodded in response, "but how are you sure about that?" She asked.

"Because that's what the woman said, she's tall like tzuyu, red hair and wearing a high school uniform" I said.

"Just think Dahyun, maybe she's creating some story" I scoffed and I cannot believe she doesn't believe me at all.

"She's not creating story, she just said that it was her all along!" I stood up in a sofa, "Why can't you just trust me? All I said is the truth!" I added.

"Is it your step brother isn't it? He's telling you to not to trust me after I broke up with him huh?"

"Don't you dare involved him here!" she defended, "What is it then?! Your ancestors?! Or your parents!?"

"Look I know your parents will not do some negative stuffs towards to me, they respect my decisions that I broke up with him!"

"If you don't trust me then fine I won't talk, I won't tell the others because you're saying 'I am creating stories'" I said as I sat down at the sofa.

Hansol held my hand and starting to calm me down, "You okay?" He asked, I gave him an 'Are you serious' look, "do you really think I'm okay? Of course not" I answered. He'd raise both of his hands that sign of giving up.

A few hours later, the others arrived and went to the living room and another emergency meeting, "So what do you guys find some information?" Jeonghan asked.

"Well in the camp, do you remember where do you put hana?" -Jun

"Well she's in the middle of the forest why?" -Seungcheol

"Umm about that.... She was no longer there..." Sana said and we went our eyes widened, so she escape?

"So you're saying she's alive?" I asked and glared at Jihyo eonnie, Sana nodded and I sighed.

"So what are we going to do, are we going back to the camp again? I would rather say no to me I ain't going there" - Sana

"How about you guys did you find some information about hana's dissappearance 10 years ago?" Jun pointed at Seungcheol, the oldest one sighed and looked at him.

"Well, the problem is we had no information about her dissappear cause we got caught asking him about his daughter" - Nayeon

"But all we got is he has 3 kids and Hana is the youngest one, I think the oldest one is a boy but he went to the abroad, the middle one is a student but a same time she's a popstar" Nayeon eonnie added, "How did you know about those, we didn't ask about information about his 2 kids and how'd you know its a boy and a girl?" Seungcheol asked.

Nayeon smiled and shows a book about the MKY company, "Well I stole this earlier before we left at the building so yeah" she answered.

"Well how about you guys, did you already know who it is?" Nayeon eonnie asked

"Well one of your neighbor answered that, she said she saw a girl wearing a school uniform, same height of tzuyu and she has a red hair. I'm guessing she dyed her hair because remember that we saw her first is a blonde" I answered, "And this girl who's always 'Right' saying I was a creating a story" I glared once again at Jihyo.

"I don't know why guys fight, but lets aside those and probably solve this investigation, we must work together" -Seungcheol

"He has a point after this investigation we should go back to normal"-Nayeon

3rd person's POV

A doorbell rang they all looked together, "did you guys order some food?" Jeongyeon asked, they all said no.

Mina went to the door and opened it, she looked around the area until she saw a package in the ground, she picked it and told everyone.

"Guys there's another parcel again from Nayeon eonnie" Mina announced, "I'm guessing its a picture of us" Dahyun bet and they all agreed.

Mina gave to Nayeon the package as she unbox her parcel, she widened her eyes as the picture show all of her friends in her house.

"T-this t-took yesterday guys..." she stuttered she showed the picture to them and all of them were shock, "Fuck and there's something in the back too" Jihyo pointed the back of the photo.

Nayeon screamed as she dropped the photo on the ground, they all looked at the back of the photo written in blood

"I'M ALIVE"

__________________

^0^