Chapter 3: Who's the missing Girl?

3rd Person POV
"So everyone is in the position right now?" They all nodded and start to make a move to the police station.

While Mina and Wonwoo started to hack the security cameras in the police station in the vehicle, Mina gave the signal to move and the others started.

"Okay split groups now!" They started to split their own group and went different path, one of the group will distract those police and other group will go sneak inside and grabbed the file of the missing girl.

Jeongyeon, Jeonghan, Sana, Jun, Mingyu and Tzuyu, were distracting the cops in the station while Nayeon, Jihyo, Seungcheol, Seokmin, and Minghao were the ones who sneak in to their office and get that file.

While the others are in the van guarding the two who's busy hacking the system.

Nayeon's POV
"Okay now were here at their office we need to look around and find that file" Seungcheol said and we nodded.

"but there's so many files in here and we don't even know her appearance yet" -Seokmin

I stopped on my track finding that file as I realise that we don't know her appearance or what to describe to her.

"I only know that she has blonde hair and her height was around like Tzuyu, she was wearing a high school uniform" Jihyo described the girl and we went our eyes wide open, how did she- nevermind.

"Wow I'm impressed about that" -Seungcheol

We kept searching each shelves and god this will take an hour searching, It feels like you're in a rush of requirements for school, I wonder how the other group doing.

Jeonghan's POV
We calmed the couple down that who kept fighting inside the police station and I'm guessing they're really good at it.

Sana and Jun were the ones starting acting to fight each other, while the other girls start to calm her down and same as us calming Jun down because of it.

"I can't believe you crash my car infront of me!" -Jun

I bit my lips to prevent laughing same as the others are preventing to laugh too.

"Well it isn't my fault when you're so slow going inside to your car" -Sana

The couple kept arguing until the officer came to us and asking us what's wrong between them, "Well they're arguing because of their car got crashed each other" Tzuyu explained to the officer.

We all nodded and in agreement and the officer gestured us to come sit down on the seat, we all sat down near the officer's table and the officer sat down infront of the table.

They kept arguing or talking nonchantly while 4 of us staring at them and wow why are they so good at acting.

"When will this ends?" Mingyu whisperedly asked me and I shrugged, "No idea maybe tell Jeongyeon about it" I answered him back and he nodded.

We kept staring at them, and it feels like your watching a kdrama but sad there's no popcorn about it.

I hope this could ends already.

Nayeon's POV
We kept searching each shelves and reading the files each of them, and heck this feels like a library I know its full of books in there but this one is full of folders.

"Guys I found it!" Seokmin said and found the file, we walked towards to him and read the name of that missing girl and when she was gone missing.

"Her name was Kang Hana" Seungcheol said while reading that file, "missing for 10 years ago" he'd wide his eyes and same as ours, "Wait wait, she was gone like 10 years ago?!" I said and gurl how did you survived wearing that school uniform of yours.

"Wait I feel like everyone knows her" -Seokmin

We looked at him and confused, "She was a heir of MKY company" He said, "So you're telling me the ceo's daughter was missing 10 years ago and that was her?" Jihyo asked the latter and he nodded.

"Well let's get out of here before someone saw us" Seungcheol said and all of us head out of the office.

I saw the others standing outside in the van and nodded.

"The others are still inside" Dahyun told us, "We should go ahead first, before someone will get caught" Jihyo said to others and they nodded

"What about the others?" -Dino

"Tell them we're go ahead first, and meet up at Nayeon's house" -Seungcheol

We went inside of the van, while Chaeyoung informed the others they should take a cab or bus and meet up at my house.

Seungcheol starts the engine and we went away from the police station.

_______________________
💚💚