A/N 3.O : New Story on SHIVIKA (Complete & Published!)

Hello SHIVIKA readers!!

You have time and again come back to show me so much love on this story that, I felt I had to complete this other story I had for you guys!

So, the mood of the story is VERY DIFFERENT from Cross Connections, and the story has some explicit and matured content, but it is one of my own written most favourites stories, so hoping you guys will give it a chance too! :)

Presenting to you, THE SULTRY SEDUCTRESS!

Curtain Raiser:

"I have never really looked at her with a straight mind, be it during my junior school days when I thought she was the prettiest girl in the entire 'galaxy' or during junior college when I started noticing the curve of her tee hinting at her petite firm breasts. Once I had peeped into her room while she was changing, God, I remember catching fever for standing under the cold shower for too long after that. I thought she looked sexy even when she put on those few extra kilos after childbirth. I wanted to kiss her right on her lips when she bent forward to kiss me on my forehead at my engagement function - but I let the feeling pass, like always. I still don't know what about her seduced me, she was pretty ordinary in the eyes of other's, some even called her brash, but there was something about her that pulled me, pulls me still. She was a charmer that one - Anika, or Anne di - what I was taught to call her since childhood - My elder sister Priyanka di's best friend. But sometimes when I think of her like this, and imagine her in ways the world would rebuke me for, I mentally call her Anika, my Anika."

Please add this story and show me some love!

Happy 2021 to you all!

Cheers,

A.