Epilogue

3 years later...

It was the rock concert of the nation's biggest rockstar - Rockstar Shiv. As he took to the stage and mesmerized the nation, the members of the VIP seats clapped like his mad fans too - the enclosure consisted of a certain Mrs. Rockstar, one rockstar's sister and her fianc some corporator named Rudra, Mr. and Mrs. Jai Singh the business partners of Shivay's music company and also Mrs. Anika Shivay Singh Oberoi's sister/friend and brother-in-law and a certain business tycoon Mr. Suri and his finace Ms. Priks. As their loud cheers for the rockstar aired on national television, a certain Daksh Zaveria sitting in a plush restaurant with his new musing (his secretary) pointed at Mrs. Jai Singh and said smugly, "My ex girlfriend, I dumped her" his secretary smirked internally and thought - grapes are sour sir). At the same moment sitting at a kitty party staring at the live screen Mrs. Tia Zaveri said out loud, "I was Shivay's first inspiration for music - but then I never liked the limelight" she spoke defensively as the other ladies smirked at each other.

When the show was over the rockstar invited his wife on stage and announced a sensational news to the world -

"I have never shied away from the media and hence I want to break this news to the world myself and share my happiness, me and my wife, Anika, are soon going to welcome a junior rockstar"

With that when the media went berserk, Shivay pulled Anika into him and escaped backstage where they met the rest and left for a cruise trip as they wanted to hide from the immediate media glare.

A thought before you leave: No matter how many cross connections you have, no matter how much mirchi you need to gobble or mimes you need to put up with - there will always be that one right live-wire connection waiting to ring at the right moment! Dear Readers, may your live wires, thrive and ring soon if they haven't already!