5.Best of Friends

Izuku's PoV

As the man came closer, i looked him over. He had a very weird aura, but it screamed sex and pain. The man wasn't even that attractive, but i felt compelled to try and hit on him.

No. You're here for one reason and one reason only. This is all for Kacchan. I can't let this man sway me from my one true love. Oh i can't wait until i get to see my love again. It going to be hard to do all this work without being able to see him, but it will be worth it when i see him in love with me.

I finish my thoughts when i hear that his footsteps are nearer than before. When i look up, i see that he is a few steps away from me. At this realisation, i stand up and wait for him to speak. I don't want to seem rude by speaking first if he is formal. I don't want to be on the guy that is training me's bad side.

He does a sort of wave with his had in the shape of a gun.

"Yo, I'm Dabi. You Izuku?" He spoke.

"Yes, why does everyone call me by my first name?" I ask.

"Well if you don't have a villain name then we go by first name. Someone is more likely to have the same first name than surname." He answered.

I reply with an understanding nod. He tells me to follow him, and we go to the staircase i amine seeing a lot of. We go down them, and through the meeting room. We go back to the bar, but he walks up to another door on the other side of the room. He leads me through, and I'm met straight away with some stairs going down.

Who puts two sets of stairs in a bar. When we go down I'm met with two door. We go through the door on the right . When we go inside, i see that the walls are all this dark cream off white colour, with black and red marks randomly all over the walls. I follow Dabi to the middle of the room, and wait for instructions.

"As you are quirkless, we're going to just teach you hand to hand, defence and then eventually with weapon." He spoke.

I gave him a nod in reply. And waited for his next instructions. His next statement shocked me a little. He asked me to hit him as hard as i could. When i did, he didn't look too pleased.

"This is going to take longer than i thought. No wonder they have you training for all those hours." He sighed out, kind of annoyed.

I give him an apologetic laugh. He continues to teach me until eight, wen there was a ring that sounded out in the room. I looked at him in confusion before he told me it was breakfast. I have never been so happy for someone to tell me it was eight o'clock in my life.

I practically run out of the training room, and up the stairs to the bar. When i enter, i see a few people sat at the bar with a plate of food. I didn't realise how many people worked here. I was going to go over to Kurogiri as he is the one I'm most familiar with, when i heated a steal.

As if on instinct, my harms rush up to my ears to try and quieten the ungodly loud noice, and shut my eyes tightly close. When it did stop, I removed my hands from my ears, an open my eyes. As soon as i did, i jumped back some. A girl about an inch taller than me with blonde hair was stood in front of me, and started to all.

"Well aren't you just the cutest thing, but you would look so much cuter covered in blood." She spoke, pulling out a knife.

"T-Thank you, but c-could i eat b-before you d-do anything." I stutter out.

A pout came to her lips, but she reluctantly gave me a nod. Then as soon as the pout was there it was gone. A smile had came back to her pink lips, as she grabbed my hands in mine dragging me away from my standing spot.

"I'm Himiko Toga by the way. We are going to be best of friends." She spoke as she dragged me over to the bar.

She pushed me onto a seat before a plate got put in front of me. I thanked Kirigiri, before eating. I sat and ate, while talking to Himiko. She was so sweet and cute. I think she's right about us being best of friends.

When i had finished my food, the plate was taken away instantly, and then my hand was grabbed. I looked, and Himiko had grabbed it, and was dragging me out of the bar to the door to the meeting room. We went up the stairs, but then she dragged me down the landing and past my room.

She dragged me into a new room. When i looked around, it was full with knives and a large glass cabinet full of veils filled with a red liquid. I couldn't look around more, as she pushed me on the bed, and then laid next to me, giggling.

Then we just laid there talking to each other about everything and anything. It was really fun, until that all too familiar noice rang through the room. A groan left my lips, as i sat up at hearing the noise. Was it already that time? I told Himiko that meant it was time foe me to train.

She was upset with this new information, and wouldn't let me leave her room. I was so close to the door, i could taste freedom, when i was yanked back, and landed on the floor.

"Himiko i have to go or I'll get in trouble." I told her.

She let out a huff and then sat on her bed. I gave her a thankful smile, before leaving her room. It's not even twelve and i want to go back to bed. I'm exhausted. Training is going to go amazing with this amount of energy i have.