Prologue

This was a standard 05 meeting. Faces were blackened, voices scrubbed and no one was actually present. Recently SCP-953 had broken containment, they were recontained at the cost of 16 agent lives. It was during this meeting O5-4 put forward his solution.

"I believe it necessary to keep a breach like this happening again. To do this, I have a list of names I think would be adequate in keeping SCP-953 from doing so. They will watch over her, take care of her needs within protocol and report back to me"

The garbled voice put forward.

"What will keep SCP-953 from killing said caretakers"

Was a protest from the others.

"These names are highly resistant to the abilities of SCP's mental attacks."

O5-4 answered.

"The selected individual will be taught how to appropriately address SCP-953, mannerisms and will report directly to me after every day to ensure this trial is working"

O5-4 continued. The O5 voted on the plan, and majority agreed. Then each member was given a file of a possible 5 candidates. Among them was "Atlas". It was noted he had the highest resistance to mental probing and tricks, they seemingly had no effect. He was the most likely candidate. There was another vote on who would be the caretaker. And Atlas only just made it.

Yo, I've been working on this for a while now. I wanted to release on New Year's Day as a sort of gift, but it's kinda late for that so, late gift! Hope you enjoy the story