The Final Day

Not the Final Chapter, just a heads up

Atlas woke up with the warmth of Kumiho next to him. He smiled lightly and tiredly as he felt it, it felt very comforting. Kumiho groaned slightly as she woke up shortly after him.
"Good morning, Atlas-Si" She says tiredly. Atlas looked over at her.

"Morning, Kumiho. Sleep well?" He asks.

She nods several times, stretching as she does so.

"Mhmmm~. you made me feel safe" She responds, looking at him as she finishes stretching.

He stares at her for a moment before rolling out of bed and standing.

"Been in the same stinking clothes for 2 days. I'll be glad to get changed" He comments, practically seeing the stink.

She recoils as she smells it to.

"Oh,get out already" She jokes.

he smiles to let her know he knows it's a joke. She gets up as well and starts to get changed. Atlas walks to the table as she does so to not be a pervert. She then walks to the kitchen and makes a small breakfast of toast for both of them.

"I still don't need you to cook for me everyday" He insists, but she shakes her head.

"No, your my guest and I will take care of my guest"
She retorts, setting his plate down and sitting across from him.

He just sighs and begins to eat.

"Still the best bloody cook I've ever met" He compliments her. She smiles at him

"Thank you, but this is the toasters doing" She corrects him.

He blushes a little

"Heh, right.." He says quietly, embarrassed.

She giggles at his reaction which makes him blush more.

"So cute~" She continues, which just makes him cover his left side of his face with his left hand.

She giggles more as he does this.

"I'll let you recover, for now~" she teases, but let's him eat uninterrupted. He finishes and stands.

"I thank you for the meal but I must get going. I would stay if I could but duty calls"

He says with a smile and walks out. She nods

"Till next time, Ne sarang"

She says while he walks out. But Atlas didn't get to walk out when she rushed over and grabbed his arm. He turned, curious only to be met by the soft lips of Kumiho. He may have been kissed by her before, but that was diffrent, this time he felt like she really meant it. Atlas returns the kiss after teh unites shock. It was long and passionate. She finally pulls away

"You don't speak Korean, do you?" She asks.

Atlas shakes his head

"Nope, but I'll translate Ne sarang when I get the chance" He says, finally being allowed to walk out and change his clothes.

Which is the first thing he did. He went right to the laundry and put his jumpsuit in. He then put a spare on and went to room 2-C. He was let in by the same "Nine-Tailed fox" member and took a seat in front of the obscured O5-4.

"I trust you had a good stay?" The O5 asked. Atlas nods

"She is very homey"

"I'm aware, now, I'm also aware of the advancements you have made in your relationship"

Atlas blushed a little

"How did you get that?"

"Hidden Camera's. Now, I think it is fair that she can roam the facility if accompanied by you. She'll also be changed to a Euclid class entity since she no longer poses a high threat of breach"

"Is that all"

"Yes, dismissed"

Atlas walks out and does his normal duties he'd have, but couldn't help but think about her during this. He thought about how he felt about her, and he confirmed his feelings. He wanted her, he wanted to be with her. But for today, he couldn't and it gave him pain. For the rest of the he seemed sad at this fact. But he smiled as he went to sleep, because in his little mind full of love, he knew sleep meant a whole new day of seeing her.

Hello there, reader who made it this far. I know this is little short compared to my previous chapters, but it was impactful, right? If not let me know and I can change a few things. But I assure you the next chapter will be longer then this