The Next Day

Atlas woke up cold. He had expected the warmth of Kumiho to be next to him when he woke up. He thought she could already be up and shrugged, rolling over and getting some extra sleep since he didn't need to get up early anymore. He then smelt a nice breakfast being made, the smell containing bacon. His stomach rumbles and he groans, not wanting to get up. He heard footsteps approaching the bed, then a voice.

"Come on, sleepy head! You've slept in already" The voice exclaims, he recognises it as Kumiho.

He can picture her now, hands on her hips, tapping her foot impatiently with an angry look on her face.

"5 more minutes..." Atlas mumbles out, smiling at the thought.

She groans

"You had 2 hours, now come on!" She retorted, tugging on the sheets, they surprisingly came off easily.

Atlas looks up as he hears a thump on the floor. He crawls to the other end of the bed to see a tangled mess of bed sheets and tails. He chuckles.

"Would you like some help?" He asks with a smile.

"Yes please" The muffled response comes.

He chuckles more and gets up, helping the sheets off her. She gets up, rubbing her head.

"I blame you" She says, crossing her arms. He was making the bed when she said this.

"I didn't make you tug the sheets" he retorts, continuing.

"You weren't getting up!"

"I was tired..."

"That's not an excuse"

"Fine, it's my fault" he finished making the bed. She smiled triumphantly.

"I'm almost done with breakfast, please sit at the table" she says, walking out with a smile.

Atlas sighs. He puts his boots on and walks out. When he walked into the kitchen/eating area, it felt like this was his home, and she was his wife. He felt this was a family, it was the best feeling he had ever since he was at the foundation. But that was only for a moment and the feeling was gone. He sat at the table and rubbed his face. He got up to get a drink of cold water, but he didn't actually know where the water was. She looks over, hearing him.

"Need something?" She asks

"Water..." He responds tiredly. She nods and points to a cabinet.

"Glasses there, water is in the fridge" She says, giggling a little.

Atlas face palms

"Of course the waters in the fridge...." He mutters to himself.

He gets himself a glass of water and sits down. She then sets down a plate in front of him. It had bacon pancakes on it.

"Eh....I remember this from adventure time" Atlas recalls.

She sits across from him, confused.

"Adventure time? I got this recipe from an american cookbook" she says, beginning to eat. He shrugs, eating aswell.

"This....actually tastes good..." He said after a few bites.

She looks up at him, slightly offended.

"Well, what did you expect?!" She exclaims. Kins looks up, frightened.

"Ehhh! I meant I didn't excpect bacon and pancakes to taste so good together!"

He defends himself. She crosses her arms, looking away with a pout.

"Ehh, I'll make it up to you! I'll do whatever!"

He responds. She smirks and looks over, and Atlas realised he just fell into a trap.

Kumiho uncrosses her arms and puts them on her thighs. She looks at him, smiling mischievously. Atlas waits patiently for her request.

"Kiss me, Atlas-Si" She requests.

His cheeks go bright red as she says this. He nods slowly.

"I-I've never been kissed before so..." He admits, nervously. She giggles.

"Don't worry Atlas-Si. I have, I'll make sure it's the most memorable~" She teases, walking a cross the table.

Atlas stands up aswell, still nervous. She leans in, leaning her head to the right. Atlas leans in to, also leaning his head to the right. He closes his eyes, so does Kumiho. She peaks, seeing how far away from each other they really were. She rushes foreword, there lips making contact. Atlas tries to contain himself. Her lips were so...soft. She was the most important person right now, he was going to protect her from anything he could, he vowed it that very moment. He embrAced her in a hug. She wrapped her arms around him, kissing him passionately. In Kumiho's mind, she was so excited. She had waited for an opportunity for days now, and now that day has come. The two eventually broke apart to breathe. Atlas felt like he would faint from the experience. She giggled as he stood there, dazed. He came back eventually and looked at her eyes.

"Uhhh, thank you...." he finally responds. She giggles.

"Don't let this think any differently on our relationship, that was nothing but a favour~" Kumiho teases, turning and walking to the couch.

Atlas finsihes off his breakfast and joins her shortly. He puts his head on her thighs and they begin to binge Netflix again, starting a show called Trollhunters.

They remained like this for most of they day, binging the show as much as they could along with all its other continuations if they could. It was relatively boring, the shows weren't by the day. They forgot about lunch, again and had another rushed dinner. Atlas couldn't help but think over his relationship with her. Where they really still friends after the kiss? He shook it off and finsihed eating rather quickly. Kumiho noticed this and giggled.

"Eager for something, Atlas-Si?" She asks. He shakes his head

"Just hungry" He reassures.

She nods in agreement.

"Don't eat to quickly or you won't be able to sleep"
She warns, concerned.

He nods.

"I know, I know"

Atlas then puts his plate on the bench and got ready for bed, taking his boots off. He lays in the bed and pulls the blankets over him. Jsut as he expected, Kumiho went next to him and cuddled up to him. He loved the warmth she gave off. Soon, they both fell asleep.