A Week Later

It has been a week since Atlas was assigned to Kumiho. In that time, her living quarters was improved greatly. It was homey and was theoretically capable of sustaining multiple people. There was added traditional art, more furniture and Kumiho now had access to almost any movie she wanted, usually gory and a lot of human death. Today, an experiment was approved.

Atlas reported to room 2-C. He was greeted by the same guard and was sat down in front of  O5-4.

"I have approved an experiment. SCP-953 has been friendly to you, greatly. But this may have been an act to manipulate you in the long game. You will spend a total of two days in her cell. You are free to do whatever you would like"

They informed. Atlas nodded, not surprised by the Task ahead of him.

"And by anything...you mean anything...?" Atlas asked, confirming.

"Yes, you can have intercourse with SCP-953." They confirmed. Atlas nodded.

"Should I report there now?" He asks. They nod. Atlas stands up and walks right to her cell.

He opens the cell door and walks through before actually entering her cell. Her supplements were now transported directly via a conveyor belt in the fridge, but he was still required to spend time with her. Kumiho was happy to see Atlas.

"Atlas-Si! Welcome!" She says happily, walking over.

"Always am" he responds with a smile.

He took his helmet and balaclava off, as he does now. He takes a seat and she sits across from him.

"Any news?" She asks, which translated into gossip.

"Well, I'll be spending two nights here, in your cell"

He said with a smile. Her smile grew happier.

"That's great news! We can have a marathon of movies, I can show you my cooking skills and we can-" She cut herself off.

"Actually, I'll leave that as a surprise" She teased. Atlas sighed.

"I'm quite happy to be spending this time with you too,"

He said. She then stands up and walks to the couch in front of the TV. It was actually a nice model, not flat but it wasn't chunky either. It was a good size and had a VHS recorder and a disc reader connected. She sets Atlas down and starts to pick a movie to start with.

"Hmm, what would Atlas-Si like..." She asked herself. She then picked one.

"Saving private Ryan. A world war 2 setting and guts, a compromise between us and a movie we can both enjoy" She said, sitting down next to him. Atlas nodded.

During the film, Atlas and Kumiho had slowly moved themselves closer to each other. They were almost touching. Atlas looked over at her for a moment. She was looking at the Tv, but could sense his gaze. She smiled.

"The Tv is that way" She told him.

Atlas smirked.

"Seen it before, you're better to look at anyways" He responded. Her eyes went wide at the comment. She turned to look at him.

"My, when did you become a flirt?" She asked, smiling playfully.

"Well Charisma is one of my strong points" He responded.

She hummed for a moment
"That is a fair point. Tell me more~" She said,
wanting more compliments.

Atlas thought for a second. He then put his head on her thighs.

"Your thighs are really good, like a pillow" He said, watching the movie again with a smile.

Kumiho blushed as he did this, though he didn't see. She smiles and begins to stroke his hair. He blushed a little as she did so. They both watched the movie like this.