Chapter 7: The Lost and The Found

(Y/n POV)

After school I was looking forward to relaxing and having fun with Neo during the weekend. Instead I got dragged out by RWBY and is currently walking with them to somewhere.

Weiss: "The Vital Festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!"

Ruby: "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss, it's kinda weirding me out."

Y/n: "I kinda like her smile. Much better than her frowns. Gives her wrinkles."

Weiss: "How can you not smile?! A Festival dedicated to the cultures of the world. There will be dances, parades, a tournament, oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this is simply breathtaking!"

Yang: "You really know how to make a good thing sound boring."

Y/n: "Agreed."

The twin then gave each other a low-five and a victorious smirk.

Weiss: "Quiet you two."

Yang: "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon at the stupid docks."

Ruby: "Ugh, it smells like fish."

Y/n: *sarcastically* "Nooooo, really?"

Weiss: "I heard students from Vacco are going to be arriving from ship today. And as a representative of Beacon I feel it is our solom duty to welcome the to this fine kingdom."

Blake: "She wants to spy on them so she can have the upper hand in the tournament."

Weiss: "Uck, you can't prove that."

Y/n: *sarcastically* "Wow, Weiss. That's such a sneaky and underhanded plan. *sniffs as a single tear fall in pride* I'm so proud."

Ruby and Yang chuckle at their brother being an idiot. Ruby's attention is turned to something off camera.

Ruby: "Woah."

We all look over to see another dust store taped off. We walked over as Ruby spoke to the detective.

Ruby: "What happened here?"

Detective 1: "Robbery. Second dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle."

Yang: "That's terrible."

Detective 2: "They left all the money again."

Ruby: "Huh?"

Y/n: (mind) "There speeding things up. I should as well."

Detective 1: "Eh, it just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much dust?"

Detective 2: "I dunno."

Detective 1: "You thinking it's the White Fang?"

Detective 2: "I'm thinking we don't get paid enough."

Y/n: *sees them walk walk away* "Useless cops."

Weiss: "Hmph! The White Fang! What an awful bunch of degenerates."

Y/n: (mind) "Oh no."

Blake: "What's your problem?!"

Weiss: "My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane."

Blake: "The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a group of misguided faunus."

Weiss: "Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet.'

Blake: "So they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale."

Ruby: "Blake's right. Besides, the cops never caught that Torchwick guy Y/n and I ran into a few months ago. Maybe, it was him."