Chapter 5: Dominance and Family bonding

(3rd POV)

After their 'eventful' night, Neo and Y/n slept peacefully in each other's arms, yet again for the past month. As the sun shone through the curtains and into his eyes, Y/n woke with a splitting headache.

Y/n: (mind) "Fucking christ. No matter who many times I drink this much, it still fucken sucks."

Y/n felt something shift next to him and saw a completely naked neo sleeping soundly. He smiled and quietly got out of bed without waking Neo and went to the next room, ie kitchen/living room.

After struggling to grab his pants, getting a shower and getting dressed, he managed to walk to the stove and start making breakfast.

A few minutes past, he heard shuffling from behind him and saw Neo in his shirt and her panties, looking rather tired and in a bit of pain.

Y/n: "How you take your coffee?"

Neo: [Heavy cream, 7 sugars.]

He nod and made her cup, as he already was on his second cup, and gave it to to her, who gladly excepted it.

Y/n: "Breakfast will be done shortly."

She nods and continued to drink her coffee. A few of seconds pass and Y/n made their breakfast: Eggs, sausage, and juice.

He placed her plate down infront of her before sitting across from her with his. They ate in peace until Y/n finished his first as he was in a rush and Neo was savoring the flavor of Y/n's cooking. Gathering the last of his stuff, minus his shirt, he walked up to Neo and pecked her on the cheek.

Y/n: "See you later Neo."

Neo smiled as Y/n walked out and changed into his bird form to get to Beacon.

~Timeskip~

Y/n, now in his school uniform, was in combat class watching Jaune and Cardin's fight. Or rather beatdown on Jaune's end.

Y/n: (mind) "Wow this is pathetic."

Cardin: "This is the part where you lose."

Jaune: "Over my dead bod-Ack."

Cardin was about to land a finishing blow, but was stopped by Glynda.

Glynda: "Cardin, that's enough! Now class, as you can see Mr. Arc's aura is in the red indicating he is unfit to continue. While in a tournament this wouldn't be a problem, out in the world is another story. Mr. Arc, it may help if you look at your aura gauge to help give you some ideas in changing strategies. We wouldn't want you to be eaten by a Beowulf now would we?"

Cardin: "Speak for yourself."

Y/n: "Big talk for only beating someone with the equivalent strength of a dead dog."

Cardin: "You want to go, mister high and mighty?!"

Y/n: "Nah. You're not worth my time, let alone on my level."

Cardin: "Why you?!"

Glynda: "Quiet! Both of you!"

Cardin shut up as Y/n smirked in victory.

Glynda: "Anyway, as you are all aware, the Vital Festival is coming up. So remember to keep your training."

Team Rwby were all in different stages of excitement as Y/n was trying not to fall asleep.

Glynda: "Also, Ms. Xiao Long, Ms. Rose and Mr. Branwen, Ozpin would like to see you three, class dismissed."

This caught the three off guard as the girls were scared as Y/n was just surprised, but only a little.