(🍋18+🍋) Chapter 4.5 I scream, You scream, You are now my ice-cream

(3rd POV)

Y/n: "So, how about we try something interesting?"

Neo: [I'm listening.]

Y/n: "We really don't know about each other all that well, so how about we play my version of '20 Questions'?"

Neo: "?"

Y/n: "Say for instance, I ask you a question and you answer it, I take a shot of the strongest alchohol we can find. But, if you don't answer, you take two shots. We keep going until one or both of us are dumb drunk."

Neo: [What do I get if I win?]

Y/n: "If you win, you can use my card to buy as much ice-cream as you want, anytime you want."

Her eyes turned into stars and stated to drool a bit.

Y/n: "But! When I win, you have to.......

...officially be my girlfriend. Deal?" *holds out hand*

Neo: *shakes hand* [Deal.]

Y/n: "Junior! Bring a big bottle of your strongest alcohol to one of the back rooms."

Y/n and Neo walked up the stairs to upper level and open the door to one of the "VIP Rooms".

Once up top, the two began to chat a bit, across from each other, until one of the twins came up with a big bottle of alcohol called, "Devil's Kiss".

Y/n: "Ok you want to go first or should I?"

Neo: [I'll go first. What's the real reason why you decided to got to Beacon? You don't seem like a "good guy".]

Y/n: *takes shot* "Well, my twin sister, Yang, is going to Beacon. I planned to meet up with her up until the end of the initiation and leave. But ol' Ozzie offered me a 'job' to which I can basically do what I want and only do some odd jobs here and there."

Y/n: "My turn. Where do you learn to fight? I've seen some 'unique' fighting styles but your style is a first."

Neo: *takes shot* [Well, *blushes a little* before I became a full-time criminal I kinda wanted to be a ballerina when I was younger. Roman offered pay for classes at first but after a while, Roman got caught and arrested. So I had to bust him out and from then on I became a criminal. I guess the desire to become a ballerina influenced my fighting style.]

Y/n: "Wow. I'm astounded. That was a nice story."

Neo: *blushes darken* [Thanks.] *blush lightens* [Ok. Now, how many members are in your family?]

Y/n: *takes shot and blush forms* "Well there's my sister Yang I told you about, my father, Taiyang (or tai for short), my half-sister, Ruby (same father different mother) and my uncle and mother, Qrow and Raven Branwen."

Neo is shocked (not because of his connection to Raven but because of how his family is completely connected to the famous Team STRQ.) But other than that, she's shocked about how big his family is.

Y/n: "My turn once again. Hhm, oh, why did you choose to be mute?"

Neo is visibly shocked by this.

Y/n: "I know your not naturally mute or by force. If you were, you wouldn't be able to make any sound, like giggling or gasping. As for the latter option, I don't see any scars on your neck, so your vocal cords aren't cut. So why don't you talk?"

The once optimistic atmosphere turned completely 180. Neo's eyes are covered by her hair and remains completely still. Y/n, realizing the situation, tries to defuse it.