remember

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘥 :,)

BAKUGO WAS BACK AT SQUARE ONE. For the next few months, he went through a process he was certain he had already done before;

Therapy.

Rehab.

Recovery.

Apparently, after Bakugo was rushed to the hospital, he immediately fell into a coma. This coma lasting two full months.

Everything to Bakugo seemed to be a blur.

But he never forgot his experience with the gleaming butterfly.

"...I want to see her wings again."

. . .

"Thank you for coming in." Dr.Kenji opened the door to his office, allowing Aizawa in for a consultation. "Thank you for making time for me." Aizawa bowed, before sitting in a chair in front of the doctors desk.

"As you have probably guessed, this is about Bakugo." Kenji muttered, taking his thin black glasses off his nose and folding them into the collar of his shirt.

"Is it anything bad?"

"No, nothing of the sort. He'll recover fully in about a month." Kenji assured, taking a seat behind his desk.  "It's about Bakugo's...behavior."

"Behavior?"

"Yes. During one of his first therapy sessions after his awakening, he seemed depressed over something. Of course, we asked, and he explained something odd that was beyond our knowledge."

"Odd...?"

"...He claims he was sharing a room with a girl named y/n. That he had spent a month or two with this girl in this hospital as he recovered. The patient and him became close, and he insisted that she had a butterfly quirk that made her look, and I quote,

'gorgeous'.

After he explained this to us, his whole attitude went sad."

"A girl named...y/n?"