the hot heads' visitors

"BAKUGO!" Kirishima and Denki cheered as they busted into his hospital room

"BAKUGO!" Kirishima and Denki cheered as they busted into his hospital room. Bakugo sighed. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" He mumbled as he witnessed most of his class enter the room, Aizawa leaning against the doorway to supervise.

"We came to visit, silly! How's the recovery going?" Mina smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You guys visited three weeks ago—Ugh, it's going fine." Bakugo muttered, scratching his scalp.

"Bet you're bored without us around huh?" Denki nudged Bakugo's arm, making his temple pulse in anger. "Stop touching me."

"I'm sure he isn't too bored, he has a roommate now, remember?" Momo reminded the class.

"Oh right! We visited Deku earlier and said your roomie was a girl!" Mina clapped her hands together.

"Is she-" Mineta started before Aizawa hair stood up straight, his eyes turning a bright red. "Don't provoke her, Mineta." Aizawa demanded. Mineta shivered. "Y-Yes sir."

As the students continued to talk with Bakugo, y/n walked down the hall and noticed a older mans' hair fall back down to his shoulders, as he stood in the doorway of her room. Aizawa turned to the girl, who was holding a plastic bag and a canvas, a fanny pack wrapped around her waist.

Y/n stood in front of Aizawa, bowing. "You're Bakugo's father?" Aizawa scoffed. "Just his homeroom teacher. Y/n, correct?"

"That's me...I just came by to drop off my painting to dry." She mumbled, peaking into the room to see a large number of kids surrounding Bakugo. She pursed her lips in glee. "He's got a lot of friends."

"Sure does." Aizawa chuckled, watching Kirishima mess up Bakugo's spiky hair. Bakugo noticed y/n peeking in the doorway, making the rest of the class turn behind them. Y/n jolted back as their eyes met with hers. "...Hi."

"WOAH! She's so pretty!!!" Mina stood up from Bakugo's bed excitedly. Y/n smiled. "Thank you." She walked towards her side of the room, leaning her painting against the window to dry. The class gasped, Bakugo's mouth parting open, as they examined her new art piece. "Did you...paint that?" Tsu asked, placing her finger on her chin.

Y/n opened her fanny pack and took out her solar-powered battery, placing it on the window seal to charge. "Mhm. I spent the morning on the roof completing it!"

The painting was of the city skyline from the hospital roof. Unlike her butterfly painting gifted to Bakugo, which was more abstract and colorful, this painting was extremely realistic, almost as if a photograph had been printed on the canvas.

"That's amazing!" Ochako walked next to y/n, looking closely at the artwork. "I wish I could paint like that!"

Y/n blushed. "Glad you like it!"

"Alright, we should leave these two to rest. The hospital is already crowded enough as it is." Aizawa commanded, walking out of the room and down the hallway. Bakugo's classmates said their goodbyes to their hot headed friend. "See you again soon, y/n!" Mina and Ochako waved as they left the room. Y/n gave a small wave back.

"Take care of Bakugo for us!" Kirishima joked, closing the door behind him. Y/n grinned, turning to her roommate. "Your friends are nice."

"Yeah but they're annoying." He grunted, turning in his bed to face away from her. "...Are you tired, Bakugo?"

"...Not really, why?"

"Get up!" She cheered, grabbing two small canvases and extra paint supplies.

. . .

The two patients sat across from each other on the rooftop at one of the park benches, peacefully painting in silence. Bakugo gazed over at her canvas, y/n painting a bowl full of fruit. "...Now you're just showing me up."

"Huh? I can't help that I'm good! What's your-...oh. It's...it's definitely a painting!" Y/n forced a smile, staring over at his canvas. "Is that...you?"

"It's me beating up all the villains and being the greatest hero, greater than All Might." Bakugo beamed proudly, aggressively painting some orange onto the board.

Y/n chuckled. Like a 4 year old using crayons. "So, is your dream to become the number one hero in the future?" Y/n asked, returning to her painting.

"Duh. That's my reason for becoming a hero in the first place. Imma surpass All Might."

"That's a big goal...I think you'll have no trouble passing it."

Bakugo looked up to y/n, her still focusing on adding details to her work. Bakugo furrowed his eyebrows slightly. ...Why the hell is she so sweet? It's honestly kinda weird.

...But at the same time...I kinda like it.

She's sort of...refreshing to be around.

Fuck! Why the hell do I keep thinking about her like this! Bakugo placed his elbows on the table and buried his hands into his face. Y/n looked up, confused. "...Bakugo?"

Bakugo?"