Part sixteen

Warning: Things get frisky
Kurt;
Dave placed the ring on my finger, and I placed the other one on his finger. The smile on Dave's face was beautiful. We kissed, and I realized I was now married.

-----
Dave carried me into the house. We were both drunk and laughing our heads off for no reason at all. Dave carried me upstairs and rested me on the bed. Then he hovered over me and kissed my lips passionately, and I kissed him back immediately. He took my shirt off and kissed my body down to my lower area. Off my pants and boxers went, thrown across the room. Dave put me in his mouth and sucked. A small moan escaped from my mouth. He got himself undressed and kissed me again. Then he pushed himself inside of me. Moans escaped our mouths and filled the room. I squeezed the sides of the mattress, and we both panted and gasped for air. Dave threw his head back and moaned as his warm liquid filled the inside of me. He slowed down, and began to kiss me. Then he pulled himself out and laid next to me. We just laid there naked, and caught our breath.

--------
"I only remember a little bit of last night, but it was amazing" I said to Dave and bit my lip as he walked downstairs in only pajama pants.

"I'm pretty sure it was" he said and embraced my face. He jammed his lips into mine and kissed me. I tangled my fingers in his hair.

We kissed for a minute then cuddled on the couch.