Part twelve

Warning: things may get out of hand
Kurt;
I led Dave upstairs to the bedroom. I was unsure about this. Should I do it? I guess so. When we entered our bedroom, I lightly pushed Dave on the bed and hovered over him, he smirked like he knew what's going to happen. I pressed my lips into his and kissed him. We kissed passionately for a while until he took off my shirt. I pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"I- I've never done this before" I said honestly, cause if we had sex tonight, it'll be my first time.

"It's okay, it'll be fine. I'd love for you to loose your virginity with me" Dave smiled, trying to comfort me.

"Okay, I'll give it a try." I sighed and kissed him again. I pulled Dave's shirt off and continued to kiss him. He kissed my neck and I moaned quietly. Dave pulled my jeans off and kept kissing my neck. I unzipped Dave's jeans and slid them off of him. He took my boxer off and massaged me. It felt amazing, and I couldn't help but moan.

"Ready for this?" Dave asked

"I- I guess" I smirked. I was nervous. Will it hurt really,really bad? Dave lightly and slowly pushed himself into me. It did hurt.

"Okay?" He asked

"Y-yeah" I sighed and closed my eyes. Dave began to go faster, and after a while it felt better, it actually started to feel amazing.

"I-I'm close!" Dave panted and started rubbing me. We both came about the same time. The hot liquid filled inside of my body. I exploded all over Dave's hand, and he didn't seem to mind at all. He licked his fingers and smiled. Then he pulled himself out of me and laid down next to me.

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed

"Really? you enjoyed it?" he said slipping his boxers back on.

"Yeah, I really did" I put my boxers back on. I snuggled Dave closely.

"Maybe you can do top next time" he whispered in my ear.

Hey readers!
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, cause I agree with you guys that a sexual chapter was needed. Thanks for love and support, I really appreciate it!