Part two

Kurt;
As Dave and I lay in bed, I quietly slip out of his arms. I get dressed and slip outside, I don't know where to go.

After I roam the street for what seems like an hour or two, I go back to the house. I have no choice to go back or not, everything I have is at that house. I walk in the door and quietly close it behind me.

"Where were you?" Dave said coming down the steps.

"Just talking a walk, for fresh air"

Dave walked over to me and wrapped me in a hug, he was warm, but this isn't supposed to happen.

"Dave.." I said pushing away

"Yes Kurt?" He smiled and pecked my nose

"Ummm... about last night, what I said"

"You were joking right babe" Dave put his arm around me.

"No Dave, I really think that we should take.. a little break.." I sighed. Dave slowly tried hugging me, but I backed up which caused him to miss me.

"Kurt... don't you dare" Dave growled as I cupped my hand around the door knob. I stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. Dave quickly ran over to me and grabbed my arm. He dragged me over to the basement door, and threw me down the steps. I winced in pain as I lay at the bottom of the steps. My whole body went numb. I closed my eyes as I heard Dave slam the basement door and lock it. I feel too broken to get up, so I just lay there and eventually fall asleep.