Part eleven

Kurt;
Dave snuggled me closely. The warmth from his body was keeping me warm. He kissed my cheek and squeezed me.

"I got a surprise for you" Dave whispered in my ear and got up. I got up with him and followed him downstairs to the living room. I sat on the couch.

"Close your eyes Kurt" He smiled. I did as he said and he set a soft, little, moving object in my lap. I opened my eyes and saw a tiny kitten on my lap.

"Dave- it's adorable!" I squealed in excitement. I love kittens. "Thank you so much!" I smiled

"Your welcome" he smiled "What should we name it?"

"I don't know, but this little guy is the cutest thing ever!" I chuckled.

The rest of the day was pretty lazy. We watched movies and snuggled with the kitten. Also, we came up with a name for the cat, it's name is Smokey. We named it that cause it was gray. Dave kissed my cheek and sighed in relief.

"I love you" he said quietly.

"Dave-" I stopped myself "I love you too"
He smiled and kissed my lips, I hesitated but kissed him back. The kiss got more passionate, and soon I was laying on top of him. We pulled away for a minute to catch our breath. I felt really weird. I felt like I want Dave, sexually. I slowly got off of him and grabbed his hand. I led him upstairs.

Hey guys!
What do you think will happen next? Well obviously there might be some sexual acts, but who knows. Kurt might china he his mind at the last second. But I hope you all have been enjoying the story. Thanks for the love and support!