Terrance

(Sorry Its Been So Long, *Since I Last Have Seen My Son Lost To This Monster UwU* Guys! I've Had 0 Motivation For Terrance. *Motivation go brrrrr* So...Yeah! Here We Go!)

I Wake Up To The Sound Of Screaming. I Roll My Eyes. I Already Know Its Clara And William, Since They Fight Everyday. A Soft Knock On My Door Startles me. "Yes?" I Call Out. My Little Brother, Michael, Walks In. "Terry? Why Is It So Loud Again?" My Heart Drops At That Moment. This 7 Year Old Has Been Through So Much;

A Murderous Father

Verbal Abuse

Neglect

Watches His Big Brother Get Abused And There's Nothing He Can Do

And,

~~Nightmares~~

(My AU: Will Has Killed Hundreds Of People Before The Missing Children.)

"Mikey, Come Here." I Say. Michael Walks Over And Sits On The Bed, Hugging His Fredbear Plush Close. At this moment, I decide to Reach Over To My Nightstand And Pick Up A Gold  Box Labeled: Michael. 

I Give It To Him, And His Face Lights Up. He opens the box. A Gasp Escapes His Lips. "Foxy!"  He Hugs The Foxy Plush Close As well, And He Introduces Him To Fredbear. He Smiles at me, But I Can See The Sadness In His eyes. I Don't blame him. Our Lives suck. "Can I Take Foxy To See The Fireworks, Bubba?" He Asks Me, Quietly. I Exhale Slowly. Clara Promised Elizabeth That She Can See The Fireworks For Her First Birthday, But Mikey Doesn't Know It Got Canceled By William. "The Fireworks Got Canceled, Mikey," I Tell Him Slowly. He Jumps Off The Bed And Makes A Pouty Face. "No, Bubba! I Bet They Already Started! Please, Can You Go Check?" I Sigh Again. I Know They've Started, And We Sneak Out All The Time, But Not When Clara And William Are Fighting. I Agree To Him, Knowing This Won't End Well.

I Grab My Crutches And Leave My Bedroom. I Walk Down The Hall Slowly, The Yelling Getting Louder As I Get Closer. I Make It To The Living Room In Time To See Clara Point A Gun At William. You See, William Is Wanted By The Government. He Is Wanted Dead. If Clara Pulls That Trigger, Things Can Go Back To Normal. Maybe We Can Be A Family Again. William Smiles At The Gun. "Oh, Clara. Finally Sticking Up For Yourself, I See?" He Says In A Malicious Tone. Clara Swears At Him. "When I Pull This Trigger, B!tch, Life Will Be Good Again." William Laughs At That. 

Right As Clara Pulls The Trigger, William Jerks His Hand, Smacking The Gun And Pointing It Somewhere Else.

My Chest Shatters And The World Goes Dark.

~~~Smol Bean Mikey's POV~~~

"Fireworks?" I Run Into The Living Room. "Terry, I Think I Heard......"

A Gasp Escapes Me.

Clara Killed Bubba.

I Hate Her Existence.

472 Words, Ppl! Im Doing This Instead Of An Essay On Myths, So-

Bye!!