William

This Part was also by Candy! (I'm Working on Mike Part 2 I promise)

(Will POV)
I miss my kids... Not my mistake of a child though. He could die for all I care. "Willy~" Glitchtrap says. "What do you want Vincent?" I ask. "You're angry about losing all of your kids right?" Glitch asks. "Yea. So?" I ask. "I can help you take revenge~" Glitch says. "Really? How?" I ask. "Simple. I will control you, and make other parents feel your pain. Actually, there's a kids birthday party happening at fazbears Right Now~" Glitch says. "Sure... Keep one of the suits on though. Something bad could happen If you don't." I say.

After the kids have died, I look around and make a face. Now I've got a lot of blood to clean up. "Thanks a lot Glitch." I say. "You agreed to it Willy." Glitch says. "Just dispose of the bodies and go." "I'm not. You made the mess, so you're gonna be the one cleaning." I say.

*A few days later*
I was working on the Golden Freddy animatronic when something tapped my shoulder. A soul. Spesificlly Susie's soul. The rest of the souls are soon behind me. "Well crap. Run dude." Glitch says. They chase me all the way into the corner until I run into springbonnie. I laugh. "Can't hurt me in here can you?" I ask.

*I can't put the death sound In here It's to terrifying*
*After death*

"What happened..?" I ask. "Well.. You died?" Glitch says. "REALLY VINCENT?!" I exclaim. "I sowwy! The mask fell off while I was killing them!" Glitch exclaims. "Whatever.. I'll just stay in here.." I say. "Actually Willy, the Phantom animatronics want to meet you!" Glitch exclaims. "The... The what animatronics?" I ask. "Phantom!" A watermelon version of Chica exclaims. "Hello boss!" "Boss? I don't remember-" I start. "Ohhh! You must be possesed then! SpringBonnie is our boss!" Watermelon Chica exclaims. "We can be like your new family if you'd like!" "Sure... I need someone other then this ugly glitch.." I say.

Glitch: *LE GASP*