Mike, Part 2

Nobody's POV

As soon as Mike wakes up, Vanny rushes over to him. 

"Mikey, Why did you, What has been, What's Going ONNNNN?" Vanny yells, Not finishing her other questions. "Where do you live? Where are we right now?" Mike asks her. She looks surprised. "Oh- Uhm, I live here, with Henry Emily, Your uncle." 

"I have another question for you," Mike tells Vanny. "Go ahead," she says. He hesitates, then asks: "Can I live with you?"

*4 years later*

(Michael's POV)

 I haven't done anything for Henry or Vanny, Even for all they've done for me. I need to get a job.

No one has wanted me as an employee. But then I see an Advertisement for a night guard at Sister Location. It's my last hope, so I Accept, and I end up with the job. 

On my first day, I try to enter my name into the Hand-Unit, And it corrects my name to Eggs Benedict. Great. (Now I'm a real snack. Get that Pun?) Now I'm breakfast. -_-

Its my second night, when I see Circus Baby Talking to another animatronic and pointing at me. I don't know why, but I feel as if she's planning something.

The Other Animatronic's Name is Ennard, I find out, Because He has been super friendly to me, especially on my fourth day. I befriend him that day, And I realize how much he looks like Burnt Spaghetti. So, on my fifth day, I yell, "Hey Burnt Spaghet! i'm over here!" And he comes. My friend Candy told me not to trust him, but Why shouldn't I? She was probably just messing with me.

Right?

Ennard looks upset about something, but also as if he's hiding something. 

"Eggs"! He says. "I wanna show you something"! So i follow him.

Stupid, Stupid, Me, I follow him.

He leads me into this pitch-black room, and all of a sudden I feel as if I should've believed Candy. Then, a dim blue light comes on, and i see the bodies of older Animatronics that are decapitated, or, worse.  I am now scared. Then, Ennard appears from the shadows, with a big machine I Immediatley recognize as the scooper. It starts moving around, but doesn't touch me.

So i have enough time to yell "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, SPAGHETTI!"  Ennard stays silent.  I relax my muscles, and i feel as if nothing's gonna happen. Ennard takes note of that, and right then decided to Scoop me.

 I can't even feel the pain, its that bad. All my organ's are out, along with my spine. Poor Chris, I didn't know death was this bad. I'm slowly dying, when i feel something inside of me. Then, I hear Ennard talking to me, but through my mind! He says, "Eggs! I saved you! I live in you now so you won't die completely!" Then I realize I feel much better now, and i get up and walk around. There is a purple spot on my face, and then i realize I am now a walking Corpse. 

*Two years later* (Mike's POV)

I have hidden the purple spot on my face from Henry and Vanny for years now,  And i have befriended Spaghetti Again. He told me that Circus Baby Threatened him, so he had no choice. Candy has no problem with him now, and I know that I should Always Believe her now.

And Then, I finally Fall for Spaghetti.

This Part was By Angie! Enjoy! 

(586 words, Help meeeeeeee)