Liz

Elizabeth's Backstory!!

(Liz POV) Ever since Mike Killed Chris, I've hated him even more. He ran away when he was sixteen and proceeded to make my life better. Then daddy built Circus Baby... And I was very foolish... At least I stopped hitting Mike every day... I always bothered daddy about going to see her. "Daddy? Why won't you let me play with her?" I always asked. He always said that she was just dangerous...But one day... I didn't listen... I went to Circus Baby... And then.. She gave me ice cream... And I took it... And... She KILLED me. The next time I woke up, I was in her body. C.B was the leader of the funtimes, and I tried to make it seem like I wasn't possessed.. But Funtime Foxy found out and told everyone. Everyone was surprised... Lolbit didn't count me as her leader anymore... And then... The nightguard came. He looked so much like Mike. I knew I had to kill him. So I led him to the scooping room. And then Spaghetti Betrayed me. The next day, the pizzeria felt... HOT. CRAP! It was catching on fire! I had to get my friends out! They were all out of the pizzeria... But In return... I was turned Into scrap Baby... 

                                               This Part was by Candy!