Clara

Clara's Backstory!

(Clara's POV)

"Liz!" I yell. "C'mon! The Funtimes are Waiting for us!" I hear a loud bang from her room upstairs. "Coming, Momma!!!" She Shouts, as she descends the stairs. "Sorry, I was watching The annoying pigeon meme in gacha With Chris!" I stare at her. "There is definitely something wrong with you, Child." She laughs as she ties her shoes. "Let's go!"

 As we cross the street, I see that there are Police Cars where the Start of the broken bridge is, Reminding me of my own death.

*34 years in the past*

(Alive Clara's POV)

I run outside. I can't believe William would do such a thing!  Why... Will, WHY! I think to myself as I get into my car and drive away from the restaurant. I drive. And drive. And at one point, I forget where i'm going and take turns i've never seen before.

All of a sudden, I get really confused and I zone out.

I was too confused to notice the bridge was broken.

Too Confused to realize I was falling.

Too confused to realize I was Dying.

*Back to the Present*

I transform Into Ballora And get on my stage, As Liz Turns into C.B. And does the same. 

I'm just glad Will Transferred my soul to Ballora, I think to myself, shuddering as i remember my death. Then, I get a horrible thought: Am I a bad Mother? My Kids and Husband are dead. I am too, but still. 

 Atleast were together again. All of us.

                                             I'm Glad we are The Immortal Family.

(This Part was by Angie! Candy Is working on Liz Part 2, so be patient!)

(Comment If I should make Clara Pt. 2! Thx!)