|The Heavenly Strike|

We were making our way to Lady Masako. "Jin... Can we please... TAKE A BREAK!" I said while breathing heavily. Jin turned his head to look at me. "Don't look at me like that. Samurai need breaks too," I said, while slamming my hand on my chest. He nodded and we took a break. I took out some sticky bombs I took from the Mongol camps.
"What's that you got there?" Jin asked. "This!" I started, "Is a sticky bomb. I took some from the Mongol camps. Here, catch!" I pretended to throw the bomb at him and he of course got scared. I laughed at the sight of a startled Jin. "GOTCHA!"
I looked at Jin and saw him giving me the 'I give you 5 seconds to run away' look. "Woopsie." I quickly got up and started running away. I heared his footsteps right behind me. Don't look back. Don't look back. Don't-
I looked back and got tackled into the ground. "AGH--" I felt Jin's heavy body on mine. I opened my eyes (and regretting it immediately) and saw Jin's face very, and I say very close to mine. I tried wiggling out of there, but no luck. I sighed and looked at him right in the eyes. I saw him staring at me. Was he staring the whole time? "Let me go, Jin," I said, while averting my eyes. I felt a small blush forming on my cheeks. Oh heck no. "Ok, but first -" Jin said. "First wha- OUCH?!" Jin flicked my forehead and got up. I lay there on the ground, while rubbing my forehead. Jin stretched his hand out and I grabbed it. He pulled me up and chuckled. "You got your payback," He said. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." I continued rubbing my forehead, 'cause it still had a small, burning pain. "Does it still hurt?" Jin asked. I nodded while not looking at him. Just when I wanted to turn around I felt him grab my hand and felt a small touch on my forehead. He did not JUST-
"Here, a kiss on your forehead will make it better." And then he walked away. I stood there for a good minute and then started following him, while having a blush on my cheeks.
When we got back, I looked at Jin slicing some bamboo, while I was eating.
When he was done, a peasant approached him. "The Sakai steel is truly a fine blade. Wielded by an even finer swordsman. But training with bamboo will only make you stronger."
"I'll need strength for what lies ahead," Jin replied. "There are bamboo stands throughout the island. They will help sharpen your skills on the journey. Farewell my Lord... And Lady"
I smiled at the peasant.

When we were done with resting, we proceeded to walk. I looked at my right and saw a half naked man washing himself. I quickly turned my head to look at my feet. I looked forward and saw that Jin wasn't with me. I looked around and saw him touching the water.

"Jin?!"

He looked up at me and gave me a small, awkward smile and walked up to me.
When we came to a more forest looking area, we called our horses.

I suddenly saw a man sitting by a fire, with dead people laying on the ground, so I stopped. I got of my horse and looked closely at the man. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Come and sit."
I sat beside him and saw Jin getting of his horse and coming towards us. I saw the man holding an instrument. A musician... I see. "Who killed these people?" Jin asked. "A fearsome warrior. He demanded I tell him the tale of Shigenori's Heavenly Strike," the man answered. "But," He continued, "When he didn't hear the answers he sought... He flew into a rage and butchered them."
"What did he wanted to know?" I asked the musician.
"I'm not sure, my Lady." I thought about it and looked back at him. "Can you tell us the story?" The man nodded and started

-

When Tsushima was first settled, a strange and terrible thunderstorm swept across our island. Wherever lighting struck, beasts if lighting appeared. These violent creators through villages, causing death and destruction.
The people knew only one man, who could possibly stand against the lighting beasts. Shigenori. The fastest swordsman in all of Tsushima. Shigenori never lost a duel. With years of practice, he had created the Heavenly Strike. An attack that struck quicker than the eye could follow.
Shigenori lured the creatures to a desolate beach in Komatsu, where the sand would slow their movement. Their clash turned the sand to ash and bleached the leaves of trees white. Shigenori's Heavenly Strike cut through them faster than they could move. As the final beast fell, the storm cleared and Tsushima was safe again.

-

"So, the murderer just wants to learn Shigenori's Heavenly Strike," I said. "Yes, it sounds dangerous in the wrong hands," Jin answered, calmly. "Which way did he go?" Jin asked the musician, who goes by the name Yamato. "A woman fled toward a nearby bridge. He chased her," Yamato answered.
"He'll answer for what he did," I said, with a frown on my face.

Me and Jin were walking toward the nearby bridge and saw the woman. "My Lord... So many... Slaughtered."
"Did you see the man who killed them?" Jin asked. "I know who he is. Yasuhira Koga," The woman answered. "I've heard the name. He fought for the Yarikawa clan. Would you recognize him?" Jin asked.
"I'll never forget that leering face..."

We made our way to a house with the information we've got. "Was a man named Yasuhira with these Mongols?" I asked the man, who was in the house. "Mhh... He wanted to learn the Heavenly Strike from my grandfather... And took him away."
"Your grandfather is in danger. Where did they go?" Jin asked. "His old training ground. A dueling ring on the Komatsu coast. Please... Save him!" The man said.

We got on our horses and started riding towards Komatsu. "Yasuhira cannot learn the Heavenly Strike."
I looked at him and nodded. "Well let's stop him them," I said, starting to ride faster. Thunder and lightning was hitting everywhere. Just like in the story.
We got of our horses and saw some footprints. We started following them and arrived at the training grounds. I stepped forward but got stopped by Jin. "I'll handle this." I looked at him and nodded. "But I'll come if something goes wrong." He nodded and walked towards Koga.

"Yasuhira Koga. The butcher of the rebellion. Time hasn't changed you."

"You were a child when Yarikawa burned, boy. For fifteen years, I dreamed of cutting Lord Shimura to the bone."

"You won't live long enough to face him."

"The old man thought me the legendary attack before I killed him. Let me show you"

"That damn bastard," I thought.

Lightning was hitting the ground around them. Both looked at each other's eyes, intensely. Yasuhira got his sword ready, followed by Jin. The fight started and both got down to attack. Everything was like a normal duel, till Yasuhira used the Heavenly Strike. Jin - who couldn't avoid it - didn't give up and kept attacking him.
Jin got the hang of it and knew how to avoid the attack.

"What are you waiting for, boy?"

"Not waiting. Studying. Learning."

I looked and listened in awe at their fight.

Yasuhira was looking tired, almost dead. "I've got it," Jin said and ended him with the Heavenly Strike. Yasuhira stood there and suddenly, a big light from above came and struck Yasuhira. He screamed while being 'hugged by the flames'. And so he fell lifeless on the ground. Before Jin's feet.

"The Heavenly Strike couldn't save you."
--------------------------------------------------
GUYS THANKS AGAIN FOR SO MANY VOTES AND READS. I ALSO GOT SOME NEW FOLLOWERS. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN. GHOST CHAN GIVES YOU ALL A KISS!