|Friends|

"Wait a minute... That bracelet?! (Y/n)... It is you?! (Y/n) Kaneto?!"

“Uh- I'm-”

“I thought... I thought you were dead?!”

“Hehe... Well here I am... Alive...”

Yuna joined our conversation.

“You didn't tell him yet?”

“Well no... But I was planning to tell him?!”

Yuna sighed.

“Look Jin... I'm-”

The girl was cut off by a pair of strong arms wrapped around her. Her eyes widened and her face felt hot. She slowly hugged him back.

“I was so scared and sad when you weren't there anymore...”

“I'm sorry... Can we maybe talk about this when we're alone and somewhere quiet?”

Jin nodded and we both pulled away from the hug. Jin suddenly smiled.

“I'm happy that you still were the bracelet.”

“Of course, it was the only thing I still had from you... What about you?”

Jin showed his bracelet and you smiled, happy that he wasn't mad at you for leaving him or you thought that he wasn't mad.

“Well, Jin... Pick a horse that you like!” , the girl said, while she petted her fox friend.

Jin looked at all the horses and the white one caught his eye.

“I pick the white one... Easy there...”

“He suits you” , Yuna said.

“Oh oh! You should give him a name, Jin!”

Jin thought about a name. (Y/n) named her horse Kage, probably because he was as dark as an shadow. His was white and as light as the sky.

“Sora... Light from the heavens.”

“Now that's decided... Let's go!”

The girl picked her fox up and put him on her shoulders. She then jumped on her black horse and looked at the two.
Yuna and Jin nodded and quickly got on their horses. (Y/n) looked at Jin. The way he flawlessly and elegantly got on his horse impressed her. What does it even mean to get on a horse 'elegantly'.
She shook her head to get her stupid thoughts away.
The trio all got on their horses and galloped away from the place, not knowing what adventure was waiting for them.

-
-

“Castle Kaneda...”

“They're holding your uncle inside.”

We made it to Castle Kaneda. But I'm worried. Am I, Jin and Yuna strong enough to fight the Khan? I sighed and got of my horse. I stretched a bit, before we started to walk towards the castle.

“The walls are too high to climb, we could cause a distraction. Sneak in-”

Yuna was cut off.

“No. We walk in the front gate. Khotun Khan set fire to our best swordman, humiliated my uncle, butchered the warriors of Tsushima... I'm going to repay his kindness.”

“Is he serious... Yuna's plan is better even if it goes against the code. We need to do everything we can for Tsushima... Even if it means going against the code...”

“By repeating the same mistakes that got your friends killed?!”

“That's what the Mongols will think. But this time, I'll strike first.”