|A hook and a hat|

Again warning ⚠️ blood, weird stuff, gore(?), GHOST OF TSUSHIMA THINGS OK???!!!
——————————————————————
I was killing people, non-stop. All I saw was red. After killing everybody, I heard a voice. "Are you happy with what you're doing?" I started looking for the voice. "What?" I asked. "You're acting like a demon, thirsty for blood. Just like the those people who killed your father." "I am nothing like them!" I yelled. "But you are." I turned around and saw Yuna sitting on the ground. "Yuna!" I exclaimed and ran towards her. I heard her sobbing and got on my knees. "Yuna? Are you okay?" I asked. She looked up at me and picked up the thing that was laying in her lap. I gasped and stumbled a little away. Taka's head. "You failed to protect him! You promised, (Y/n)! YOU FAILED TO PROTECT EVERYONE!" She yelled. "No... NO!" I covered my eyes and cried.

I gasped and looked around. It was all just a dream. Nothing serious. I wiped the tears that were on my cheeks and got up. I did the usual things and got dressed in another casual gown that was a still beige. Iruki was standing outside. When he saw me, he quickly got on my shoulder and gave me a lick. "Thanks, lil buddy," I said. I was walking around, till I saw Jin. I walked towards him and heard him talking to himself, "I can't free my uncle until Taka finishes what he's working on... I should see if Yuna has any news... And wake up (Y/n)." "There's no need for that," I said. Sakai flinched a little and turned around. "You're awake!" He said, while looking me up and down. He approached me and gave the fox a little pet on his head. "Still wearing the more comfortable clothes?" He asked. "Yes," I smiled.

We started walking to Yuna. We were walking around and saw a monk sitting in a house. "Woah..." I said, while looking at all the banners. "My Lord, Lady Kaneto! My name is Genho," The monk introduced himself. He told us about the banners, that we could find. After that we saw a fox, that brought us to a shrine. I felt Iruki growl a little bit when I petted the fox. But I just laughed it off. "You're still the best fox on earth, Iruki."

We finally got to Yuna. "You look good, (Y/n). Something different from the usual," She smiled. I thanked her, before Jin said, "Spreading more of your stories?" Jin asked her. "Just telling them what they want to hear. Some of them are calling you two 'The Ghosts'," She said. "That's pretty cool," I said while taking my sword out. "The ghosts, that haunt the bad people and protect the good ones," I said, while doing some silly poses. Jin rolled his eyes at my comment and said to Yuna, "After you put that idea into their heads." "These people stay because they believe in you," She said. "They should believe in a samurai," He answered back. "No, they should believe in what's good," I joined the conversation, after putting my sword back. Iruki nodded and I smirked. "To them, you are both," Yuna added. "When Lord Shimura is free, they won't need to put their faith in folktales," Jin said. "Maybe," Yuna said.  I turned to look at Iruki and said, "Is he calling me fictional?" Iruki looked somewhere and I looked at it too. "What are we looking at? It's not like somebody is watching us," I said. The fox looked at me. "If only you knew...," He thought and then looked at you... Yeah you... No not you, you but-

"Taka's sweating over the job you gave him. He doesn't want to let you down," Yuna told us. "He never letus down!" I exclaimed. "Let's see how it's coming along," Jin said. We started walking towards the smith place. "You were looking for warriors to help save your uncle. Any luck?" She asked. "Some..." Jin sighed. "Some? We got Lady Masako and Sensei Ishikawa in our rescue team!" I exclaimed. "An archer and a noblewoman... You're sure that enough?" Yuna asked. "That's why I hired the Straw Hats Ronin. Turns out their new leader is an old friend of mine," Jin answered. "Well, sounds like you have all the help you need," Yuna said. "Will you join us, Yuna?" I asked. "I don't know..."

We arrived at Taka's place. "Taka! Are you done with your uhm... Thing?" I asked. He turned around and saw me. He looked me up and down, while pink dusted his cheeks. He nodded and walked towards us with a weird looking thing. "An iron hook. With a rope attached to the end. You can use it to climb walls, swing over things," He explained and handed over the hook to Jin. "It'll hold my weight?" Jin asked. "I tested it myself. I call it a kaginawa," Taka told us. "It's perfect!" Jin exclaimed. A proud look washed over Taka's face. "I'm proud of you, Taka," I said. He smiled, while a blush covered his cheeks. "I'm in your debt," Jin said. "No, it's a gift. I have my sister, my home, my life... That's enough," He bowed slightly. "Thank you, Taka," Jin said.