Chapter 9

Whose ready for Pierce the Veil's new video coming out on Friday! :D I know I am.

They asked me if I thought we were gonna die this Friday due to the whole Mayan Mumbo Jumbo and I said the only reason I'll die is if I don't see that video. I'm so pumped for it ^.^ I hope you guys are too well enjoy...<3

~......................~.......................~................~

Chapter 9

-Mike's POV-

I woke up to familiar voices whispering.

"Tony get in here look how cute", I made out whose voice it was Jaime's?

"Aw how adorable" he whispered.

I began moving around and Eva did too she hummed.

I felt them come over and shake the bed, "Love birds wake up!" Jaime yelled.

"Shut up", Eva groaned.

"C'mon we got school you lazy", Tony poked her face.

She grabbed his hand lightly, "Stop it Tone", she whined and buried her face in my chest.

I looked up at them, "We're not going to school it's just me and her today."

"Ooooo I see, you two alone in the house", Jaime cooed.

"No idiot it's a hang out day".

"Well okay we're eating I don't know if you wanna join us?" Tony said as he and Jaime walked out.

"Are they gone?" she peeked up.

"Yes baby", I kissed her nose.

"Do you wanna go eat with them so we can get started on our day early?"

She nodded and got up, we made our way downstairs Jaime, Tony, and Vic were eating in the living room.

We decided to eat in the kitchen where we had a little countertop.

"Whadaya want Lucky Charms, Chocolate Krispies, Froot Loops, or Frosted Flakes?" I asked making my way to our cereals.

"Hmmm how 'bout Chocolate Krispies?" she smiled and went to get milk and bowls.

"Babe how do you want me to eat this, I don't have a spoon" she laughed.

"I'm sorry, here ya go miss".

"Thank you", she began eating and she looked so adorable.

Then we heard footsteps coming in, it was Pervy.

"Goodmorning" Eva said quietly.

She just looked up at us and shook her head as if to say 'pathetic'.

I couldn't take it yesterday she made my baby feel bad and now this?

"What's your problem?" I asked her.

"What do you care?" she replied.

"Giselle, don't be rude to him" Eva told her.

"Oh shut up Evelin, how can you defend him, you've only been together for two days".

"Look, I may not know you as long as Eva has but you should really change your little attitude she brought you in here and I don't appreciate you being disrespectful to me or her. She cares about you and for you to repay her like this it's just not fair to her", I said sternly.

She looked down and it seemed like she was processing everything I just told her.

"Eva..." she said quietly "...I-I'm sorry, I seriously don't even know what's gotten into me forgive me?" she smiled slightly.