❣️FORTY-SIX ❣️

She woke up in her bed with dry clothes and duvet on her. It was cosy and warm, but when the memories rushed back to her she felt cold again. But she wasn't going to ruin her day for someone who wasn't ever hers. She remembered her, saying to him to love her and it would be the first and the last time she said that. Getting off the bed she walked out and found the home to be beautifully decorated with beautiful coloured fairy lights and tealight candles. She plastered a smile and rushed to her Maa and hugged her tight.

"you are the best Maa thank you for the surprise.....I love you"

Maa knew nothing of the happenings.She smiled at her and kissed her forehead, blessing her for a happy and wonderful life. "I remember this day, it changed my life baccha and I got you. I love you my little baby.....ab jaa jaldi se ready ho jaa abhi sab aa rhe honge. Or han I know it has to be a surprise but tu itna bhig kar aayi thi and you were asleep so ab surprise toh rha nahi"

"koi nahi maa, I will act surprised " she giggled and went back to her room to look the best, it is her day and she have to look the best.

A few hours later the house sounded with the chattering and laughs of her friends. Everyone was their except Sidharth. Sidharth had called Maa and informed her , not to wait for him he might be late. He didn't want to let Maa know about their problems. So he lied.

Sana heard the voices, and she decided she stayed there and waited for her friends to come in and take her to surprise her. The party was decided to be at her home but it was also decided that they would keep Sana busy and away from the preparations. But the incidents that unfolded didn't allow that. Rahul was still did not know, about what occurred between the two. He called Sidharthh once he dropped Sana home and asked him but he shrugged the topic and only said "everything is all right bhai, just a small argument" and Rahul knew something was wrong but he let it go.

When Riya and Shreya enetered the room they were clean bowled by the diva. She looked mesmerizing. Her soft, ivory shoulders were exposed and her cherry-red curls fell down her back. Her lips were carefully tinted red and her skin was flawless. Her silver eyes shone like twin moons. She wore a form fitting dress of lacey periwinkle.

"I need air Sana....you look so hot" Riya gushed and Sana smiled at her. "I swear Sana agar main ladka hoti na I would have married you right now" Anshika claimed and the two were quick to squeeze her and yelled a happy birthday. Sana pushed them away and dragged a long breath in.

"hayye rabba bas karo... aaj mera birthday hai....bichari bacchi ko aise pakdoge toh saans kaise aayegi" she rebuked and the other two laughed at her.

"chal drama. queen sab wait kar rahe hai" Shreya informed. Sana wanted to know if Sidharth too was there, but not caring much she walked with them and as she came out, the confetti was popped and it was sprinkled on her like stars. She giggled shining beautifully like a star. Everyone hugged her and wished her a happy birthday. She felt happy for the first time in a day. She realized she was ignoring the most beautiful form of love. She was soft to every wish and smiled thanking everyone and giggling and chuckling. Maa hugged her and wished her again. The cake was cut and was smeared on her primmed face. She whined at that.

"pata hai kitna time laga tha tyaar hone mein.... bhoot bana diya sabne" and everyone laughed at her adorable complain.

They danced and sang and laughed. She forgot all her miseries and worries. If love has the power to rip you part it held the power to hold you together. She, in one day felt both the kinds.

She thought Sidharth would come. But he didn't. She didn't cared anymore. She for that time didn't want him in her sight. She wanted to be happy and she was, as she danced with the people who mattered.

Everyone got her beautiful presents and she like a excited child got them to her room to open all together later. Riya, Anshika and Shreya were happy to see her happy. They were worried about her, but seeing her like this made them feel relaxed.

Rahul was confused as Sidharth was did not turn up to the party. When he asked Sidharth about coming to the party he said he will, but he was still not there.He wanted to know what was up between the two.

He knew Shreya was the one who could tell him,

"Shreya " he called for her,

"Han"

"you were with Sana the whole day na, kya hua aaj and why is Sidharth not here"

"Yaar I don't know what actually happened, but the last she met Sidharth, she walked out crying " Shreya spilled the beans because she knew he should know being Sidharth's friend and Sana being close to him. Rahul was clearly concerned for his two friends. Even Maa asked Rahul a few times about Sidharth and all he said was " he will come maa...woh late ho jaaega...but he will come"

Sana heard Sidharth being discussed, and the pain shot up. She didn't want to upset herself or anyone else, so she kept the smile intact. She missed him and she wanted him. But he never came.

Party was wrapped at 11:30 and everyone retired to their homes. Sana also got to her bed. Maa sensed the pretentiousness in Sana's behavior and Sidharth being absent, made it clear that the two were connected. She wanted Sana to have her time and space so she refrained herself to ask her anything.

Sana was exhausted from the day and as soon as she hit the bed she dozed off. It was 11:45 when Sidharth came. He was intentionally late. He was outside and was waiting for everyone to leave. He didn't want to face her. He knew she was exhausted and the as the lights of her room went off he walked in.

"Sidharth....beta itni late aaye.... come sit....main Sana ko bulati hun" Maa responded in a little surprised seeing him so late.

"Nahi maa.....usko mat Uthao....let her sleep and I am sorry itni late disturb karne ke liye"

"koi na beta..... tu kabhi bhi aa" maa smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Maa main uske room main jaau please....bas paanch minute ke liye" he pleaded and nodding Maa get into her room.

He walked in her room and tiptoed to her bed and sat on the floor beside her. Her face had the dried tears. Gifts were scattered on the other half of the bed. He very carefully jumbled his gift in it and made it a part of it. Regaining his position he wiped the tears and kissed her cheeks. His eyes were heavy with tears.

"Happy birthday sweetheart....you are my little,precious doll, and you deserve the world....I know I ruined your day.... and sorry is not enough...but let me say one thing to you....I am blessed to have you by my side and you hold the most special in my life baby....You deserve to be happy and to be loved and I am only meant for destroying...and even in my worst dreams I won't do that you..happy birthday my angel. "

He kissed her forehead, followed by her cheeks and finally placing a beautiful ring in her little finger and kissing it he left the room with tears.

"Maa usko mat bolna main aaya tha agar aapse pooche please" Sidharth requested while leaving. Maa simply nodded smiling.

The shattering of the heart being broken is the loudest quiet.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Three updates in day. So may be no update tomorrow. I hope that's OK.
Till the next update keep loving keep supporting keep voting and commenting.

Lots of love ❣️❣️❣️❣️