✨THREE✨

As the class ended, Mr. Gupta coming out of the class gave them a disgusted look to which Sana rolled her eyes while the others just made a apologetic face. "I would love to have you all being sincere in the class", he spoke , and Shreya promised him to be good students and apologised for their mistakes.

They left for the canteen ,Sana excused herself and rushed towards the washroom to let the tears roll down. On the way to washroom she bumped into someone and closed her anticipating to be on the floor, but she was gripped tight at her wrist by the person she bumped into. She looked up and found a boy, probably a senior eyeballing at her which made her blink her eyes rapidly and as realisation hit her she straightened herself pulling her away from his grip and mumbled a quick sorry and paced off from there. The boy was still stilled at the same place, until he was shook by Sidharth, "oye yahan kya kar raha hai" to which Rahul replied " nothing was lost, you know na nayi jagah",

"chal aja", Sidharth dragged him along with him to the cafeteria. Rahul was Sidharth's bestest and oldest friend and was more like a brother. He has returned from London after years, as his parents decided to settle back in India and expand their business in India only. Rahul was captivated by those beautiful eyes which seemed to have a pain and tears present confirmed it. He felt bad seeing the tears in her eyes and unknowingly he searched for her around and wished her to be fine otherwise he would make it fine by hugging her. He was just enslaved by her. "Oye tujhe hua kya hai jabse aaya hai pata nahi kya soch raha hai", sidharth asked Rahul when he found him still lost somewhere and not paying heed to anything he is saying

"kuch nahi yaar bas nahi jagah hai naye log hai toh bas wahi dekh raha tha", he told him the half truth of him being lost and deliberately let Sana be excluded, because he knew if Sidharth comes to know he was actually thinking about a girl, he would just start with his gyan of why he should not think about her and he was in no mood let go of her from his thoughts for sure.

Sana cried in the washroom, the reason she also didn't. She only knew that she was feeling like crying so she did and may be his ignorance pricked her heart. " hey babaji, kyun karta hai woh aise maanti hun mujhe nikal diya class par usese kya hota hai kabhi na kabhi toh woh bhi nikla hoga na, fir usne aise kyun bola, he is bad." " Shut up Sana, sorry babaji, woh bahut acha, mera dil kehta hai he is the person with a heart of gold and is the best." she did not know what was she doing and only thing she knew was him and only him. She was sure that he is one of a kind and the best of the kind. Though she was hurt with the fact that he made fun of her but still her heart denied that he can be that. "par mujhe toh uska naam bhi nahi pata" and she wiped her tears, and walked out with the determination to know the name of the man who has took her breath away and made her heart beat with a different pace. She reached the cafe and looked around for her friends but her eyes stopped on the crowd of girls who were buzzing like bees around something or someone and when the reason was revealed she was burning. "kutta hai yeh ek number ka kaise sab isko chipak rahi h makhiyon ki tarah or yeh hata bhi nahi raha hai isko maja aa rha, dekho toh kaise has raha, or iski toh" she saw one girl literally sitting on him "isko toh m batati hun uske upar baith hi gayi h bilkul huh", she huffed in displeasure, she hated every girl around him and him paying attention to their stupid acts and them exhibiting themselves. She looked all of them once again and moved to her friends when Riya waved to her. She walked up to them muttering curses and all sort of gaaliyans and sat on the chair throwing her bag and a frown on her face. Everyone was confused with her conduct.

"Aaj kya hua hai tujhe , tu sada hua muh le kar gayi thi or ab itne gusse main kisko gaaliyan de rahi hai", Anshika asked her.

"mujhe kuch nahi hua main toh unko dekh kar irritate ho rhi hun" she pointed to the gathering around Sidharth "dekh na aise behave kar rhi jaise pata nahi kon h wahan"

They looked in the direction and agreed with her as they also found it odd of the girls swooning upon someone like mad. Ignoring the center of attention they decided to focus more on food and since Sana was upset, food turned to be only good thing in the world to her.

"Excuse me" the male voice took their attention and saw a very handsome boy standing there looking at Sana who didn't bother to turn and continued gulping the food.

"yes" Shreya being the most decent amongst them replied, that's when Sana noticed someone else presence too and turned to look at him. As she saw him she thought he is here because of the morning episode so she cutting him in between spoke "listen I am sorry but I was in a hurry and didn't saw you"

"umm its fine, actually I wanted to talk to you", Rahul replied back to Sana

"hm bolo"

"alone"

"okay" she stood up and taking her chocolate shake with her followed him. Alone he spoke " hi my name is Rahul and I am new to the place" she hummed and he continued "since I am new I don't have any friends except one so will you honor be being you friend" Sana stopped drinking and looked at him as he spoke those words not that she found anything weird but she wondered why would someone like him who is so handsome would want to be friends with her who wasn't beautiful like other, had got dark circles, a round and big glass on her eyes, and even a little fat on her body.

"are you sure?" she asked amazing him and he smiled at her innocent question and before he could answer her, they were interrupted by a voice. He turned back and waved his hand and said "hey Sidharth, come here I want you to meet someone"
As she looked at him her heart defied her orders and raced at its own speed and she was worried thinking that they will definitely be able to hear it. When Rahul called him she whispered "Sidharth" and current ran over her body making her shiver with extreme emotions. Sidharth came there and looked at her and smile. " she is my new friend" Rahul introduced her and Sidharth raised his hand for a handshake "Sana" she spoke shaking her hands and the moment her hands touched his she felt everything fell in its place, everything around her felt beautiful, everything was soothing and wher her name rolled on his lips she believed herslef to be experiencing heaven, never her name sounded so perfect, so beautiful and so melodious. She kept staring him and refused to let go his hand but unwillingly she left his hand saying sorry to which he smiled and excused himself taking Rahul along to show him around.
"sidharth, sidharth, sidharth", she kept chanting his name and smiling as she rushed back to her friends.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Your hand in mine is "forever"

vote, comment and share
love to all
stay safe and stay happy and keep streaming the songs.

❤❤❤