❣️TWENTY-TWO❣️

Shreya had been gushing over the past moments spent with 'his Rahul', yes she has in her heart accepted him as hers. The dance she will cherish forever played every time she joined her eyelids. The feelings that engulfed every time left her in pool of flush. She would be find sneaking looks in the canteen or anywhere, where she can. She did found him inclined towards her sometimes and sometimes she found him all aloof and indifferent, which pained her heart. She wanted to see him the way she did on the dance floor, she wanted to be close to him as she was on the dance floor and she want to be as comfortable as she was in the party.

Sana was silent observer to the possible love story that was unfolding and she with all her heart wished it to be a forever and was extremely delighted for them. Rahul was a good friend and Shreya was her sweetheart with the sweetest heart and she was hell bent on knowing the secrets dug in her heart.

"haaye meri jaan ko pyaar ho gaya hai kya baat hai" Sana tormented a flushed Shreya. Shreya had come to meet her and Maa today as Maa was not well since two days.

"Maa isko dekho na mujhe hmesha tang krti hai" Shreya whined making Maa shake her head saying "rehne de beta mujhe tumlogo ka pata abhi agar main Sana ko kuch bolungi toh bolegi Maa koi baat nahi hota hai" and carried on with her little work as Sana has been strictly monitoring her and resting all day created boredom.

"Maa main room main jaa rhi hun isko lekar or koi bhi kaam ho toh mujhe awaaz laga dena" Sana instructed her and pulled Shreya to the room to discuss about the elephant in the room.

"chal ab bata bina koi baat ghumaaye" Sana said as they entered the room.

"kya bataun"

"apne dil ki baat"

"konsi"

"Shreya......bata na, dekh yeh toh mujhe pata hai tera or Rahul ka kuch scene to pkka hai ab agar tu khud muh kholegi toh acha hai warna main Riya ko bataungi or tu toh jaanti hai phir woh baat kaise nikalwaati hai"

"nahi Sana usko kyun batana hai, tujhe pata hai woh poore college ko bata degi.........mera college jana muskhil kar degi" She huffed.

"Toh bol"

"dekh mujhe hai usese pyaar hai, you na jab lagta hai ki yeh h toh m hun warna kuch nahi hai waisa wala, or usko dekh kar hi bas smile aa jaati hai mujhe kuch karna hi padta, he makes me feel that I am special jab woh mujhko dekhta hai, i feel lively whenever he is around and I feel the bubbles in me at his every smile, every touch"

Sana smiled and knew what it felt like and his heart raced towards Sidharth. She was seeing him sitting with her holding her in his arms so close to his heart at Shreya's every word,his fond memories swelled her heart in sheer pleasure and love.

"usko bol de apne dil ki baat, woh bahut acha insaan hai and I am so happy for you" Sana hugged her and Shreya smiled seeing the happiness she has for her.

**

The whole college was gathered around the notice board, why will they not be, it was the EXAM schedule. All were highly strung as it was on the deck and it was time to be industrious, all they have done till now was hang loose and wander the cinemas, halls and dawdle around doing absolutely nothing. The table has turned around, the library will behold the assemblage of the students and not the cinemas and malls. One and all had the crimp of strain visible on their foreheads and the discussion of 'how to cheat'was on swing and few were on the topic of how to study and what to study.

Sana came into notice of the exam schedule on the notice board and she freaked at the sudden and suprising news. She rushed towards the notice board which was on the ground floor and her foot twisted and she was ready to topple down the stairs liking a rolling can. She feared the pain she will endure and closed her eyes hoping against the hope to get saved. The last face before touching ground was of Sidharth, which she didn't touch and opened her eyes with jerk to see the saviour who just saved her for a life. She was so grateful to the person to keep her away from the pain and lauded God for the mercy he has bestowed on her.

She opened her eyes and saw Rahul clenching her hand and the other rested around her waist. She jerked and stood straight maintaining a distance but not making it rude and smiled feebly.

"you okay Sana? "

"han main thik hun...........thank you"

"are its fine"

"hmm.......okay main tumse baad m milti hun mujhe notice dekhna hai" and with this she rushed not realizing the heart that stopped seeing the possible harm she could have underwent. Rahul also walked away to Anish.

Sidharth who was standing their exhaled a breath of relief which he was holding not even realizing it. The moment he saw her foot twist his heart just stopped he didn't got his senses working at the moment and was relieved as he saw Rahul but something in him broke and a rush of pain ran through him. Why was this so unbearable? Why did he feel that he has been stabbed by seeing them? He should be happy that she is safe which he was but he was not the one to protect her. His gaze fixated on her as she walked away mumbling something to him which he didn't understood. He was not in the state to understand when he felt his life slipping his hands a moment back. He shivered thinking the things which could have occurred but didn't thankfully.

He rushed behind her to know she was okay to know she was perfectly fine and may be scold her that she will always take care of herself and not be careless. What if something would have happened. But why am I being so protective for her? Why? Who is she to me? It doesn't matter at the moment, he swiped off all the questions with yet another excuse as always. He was running from his feelings for some unknown reason but at this moment he need to make sure she is absolutely fine.

Even if I don't have any topic I still want to talk to you.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you for reading Press the 🌟 icon and comment.

Tbh I don't know what have I written and all I just hope is you all will like it and if you do let me know.

Keep the #Sidnaaz and #Sid and #Naaz songs trending and gaining the most numbers.

I love uh all so much. ❣️❣️❣️