chapter 1 (age: 4)

Her face looking at you

'' DIYA , how many times do I have to tell you go away, I'm working"

" Sorry mama "

Diya ran away to her room , she couldn't hold her tears. Her own mom has pushed her away , once again. Diya knows that she's Wonder Woman , the hero of the town. But atleast she could tell her nicely , after all she's only 4. She can't even get herself dressed , make herself food or shower either. Atleast Diana remember to help her do those things? She doesn't , Diana's friend helps her with that. Her name is Matilda.

Night time

"Diya what story do you want me to read for you?''

"Sleeping Beauty , auntie Matilda"

"Tuckle up Diya'' She smiles.

"Okay , Auntie"

" A princess was born and an old fairy placed a spell that she would prick her finger on a spindle when she was 16 and die. The good fairies made another spell so that she would only sleep for 100 years and a prince would awaken her. When she was 16, the witch, disguised as an old lady, showed her a spinning wheel and she touched the spindle and fell asleep. The good fairies decided to make everyone sleep. After 100 years, a prince from another land found her and kissed her. Everyone awoke, they married and lived happily every after."

" Auntie I want to meet my prince, then I'll get my happily ever after , right? "

" Oh Diya , you don't need an prince for happily ever after."

" I don't?"

" You don't " She smiles.

"Now go to sleep , princess"
" Okay , auntie "

And she fell to sleep. As she was sleeping Diana has came back home , she was wasn't really happy , but as she saw her little princess sleeping with her favourite bear in hers arms.

Teddy bear:

Which she gave her at her 3rd birthday

Flash back:

*Diya grinning*

"What's so funny my princess?"

" Nothing Mommy "

*Diana picks her up*

" Are you lying to mommy , Diya? "

" No mommy  " She grinns

" Good princess , you can't lie to mommy right? "

" right "

" Here princess "

"He's so CUTE"

" Not as cute as you , baby "

" Now what are you going to call him? "

" Snuggles! "

Flash back ends

Diana came near her , and kissed her.

"Mommy?"

"Mommy!" * She jumps into Diana's arms *

" Hi princess " Diana smiles , and kisses her forehead.

'' Now go to sleep!."

"But mommy" * She whines

"No buts!"

Diana tucks her in her bed.

"Good night , princess" she kisses hers cheek.

And watches her fall asleep.

When she's asleep she leaves her room.

Autors note

you thought you'll have abusive relationship with your mom? 

Think twice , peeps.