Chapter 4 ( age 7 )

"DIYA CAN YOU STOP THINKING ABOUT ONLY YOURSELF?"

"Stop acting like a BRAT"

Diya runs away to text Damian.

Diya : Hey..

Damian: I can guess something happened?

Diya: Yea

Diya: Am I really an brat?

Damian : No , my father sometimes calls me that too.

Damian : It does hurt , I know. 

Damian : But don't forget , I love you , you'll always have me.

Diya : I love you too 

(Just so you know that this is like really close friends , but not lovers)

Diana's mind :

"Atleast you , princess (Riana) don't act like her. I hope you won't grow up like her"

"Where did I go wrong?" 

Diana has forgotten , she's still little , she still need some love , and she'll always need

some love. And she haven't grew up yet , but she thinks she has grew up , already.

Diya falls asleep with her teddy bear in her hands , she's not in her bed. But on floor.

Diana sees her sleeping , but doesn't bother to put her in her bed . She's too busy with Riana , of course..

When she woke , her whole body was hurting , well what do you expect her body is fragile .

"Owhh"

Her mom heard her , but she didn't care. She thought:

She wants more attention , AGAIN.! She has so much attention , but no she wants even more.

Why can't she be grateful what I give to her?

She dresses up , and gets ready to walk to kindergarden , because again her mom is too busy.

Hers kindergarden's teacher started to notice how she always comes there alone and sad , hair not braided , nor normally braided. (OK I'm reading after a while, and this writing is Nope)

She started to help her , play with her. Just to see an smile on her face was worth it. She even bought her an doll.

Diya loved that doll so much! She always played with it

Since it was her second toy in her whole life , she really loved it.

" I-i love it , thank you!"

" I'm happy that you like it , Diya "

"Now come on It's bed time"

"Alright , miss" *she smiles* *and hers teacher smiles back.

Autors note

Sorry for short chapters... I hope you all are fine with it , peeps