Chapter 6 (age 10)

I'm living happily now. I'm glad that I ran away. I got adopted by an couple, they're really nice. I finally feel the feeling called love.. Again
Soon enough my new parents passed away.. Am I possessed? Or something? I lose everything in one way or another. I have came back to orphanage once again... But atleast I'm not with her. Atleast I feel little bit of love. Litlle bit is better than nothing. Diya Prince is gone, the girl who always smiled. Who always was happy. Got shuted out. She's now gone.

Diana's POV

I'm going to orphanage, maybe I'll find Diya there. I need her back to me, She has to meet her new little sister she'll be very happy. Maybe even forget the past. I've never been an good mother to her. But I can still try. Maybe miserably fail. But I'll know I've tried to change.
Maybe I'll be able to fix her's broken little heart. Maybe... I'll have to just try.
My tears are rolling down my cheeks. I wish I could stop them. I guess even Wonder Woman has feelings. No one ever wondered, does Wonder Woman Cries? Because they think she's strong. But the real wonder woman isn't so strong inside.
But she does have this feeling called "Hope". I'll get my girl back..

Diya's POV

Another person will come to adopt someone, of course that won't be me. I had only one parents who adopted me.
Maybe I'll get lucky enough? I wish I will be the lucky person. I guess that sounds very nice to be loved once again.

(guess who is the person)

Diana's POV

I came to the orphanage, I saw my little angel there.
I came up to her. And started my speach, which I made if I she was there.
I'm really glad she's here, maybe she'll forgive me for whatever I have done to her.

As I spoke up:
I'm sorry Diya, I shouldn't have treated you that way. Your place isn't here. This isn't your home. Please come back to us.

Diya said yes thankfully!

Happy family back together, or just an huge mistake which can't be undone now?
Figure it out in the next chapter(s?)