For Waiting Book Two

Hello everyonee
So here's an Diana Prince x Reader. It's an old one so the writing bit worse. But I hope y'all like it <3

--------------------------------------------
Diana always wished that there was someone for her. She thought that was impossible. She said always:
There is no one for me!. She faked an smile, without any hope. She already settled in with her sadness. But little did she knew. There was one girl, who suffers the same. Got her heart broken twice! Soon they'll forget all the suffer. The Bruce Wayne's gala is coming up. Diana of course will come to gala. In the gala was MANY beautiful girls in dresses, boys in suits. But one girl got Diana's attention. [Y/H/C] haired girl. She went to speak to her. They started an conversation. Diana was feeling like having BILLIONS of butterfly's in her stomach flying around. She's falling for an girl, she met first time. They exchanged numbers. The girl's name is [Y/N]. That girl fell for Diana too. [Y/N] dreamed Diana Prince. Not like she was unhappy about it. The friendship went well. But they're friendship had to end eventually...
And they had to step further!Diana finnaly asked [Y/N] out. And ofc she said yes!

                                         ¦<[ Now ]>¦
Their relationship went perfectly. Diana trusted [Y/N] with her secret identity. She was shocked. Diana was surprised how her loved one took it. She tought she'll be sad that she kept such an secret from her. Or even mad. But [Y/N] wasn't an stupid girl. She knew secret identity wasn't an joke. She was happy Diana trusted with her big secret. She promised to herself she'll do anything for Diana just that she would be happy.
1 month has passed away. Diana knew she had to do it. She can't live without her. It's time! She'll propose to [Y/N] but when she's home. She sees her loved one bleeding on floor. Someone shot her to head. She couldn't even think that she could lose her loved one, and her lil' daughter will lose her mom.. But [Y/N] is an fighter! She'll fight until last breath. But it was meant for her to die. She took hers last breath, and past away...
On grave written :
Here lies dear lover, wonderful mom, amazing friend. Forever missed in our hearts. [Y/N]       [Y/L/N]
Rest in peace <3