(A/N: hello people, it's ya girl Leah in da house.  Anyways, you thought that the story ended but it really didn't soooo enjoy! Also my dad was such a meanie like he turned off the WiFi for a fucking week like who does that?!)

"Sometimes I curse myself for being this short" seungmin sighed.

"Sometimes I curse myself for not buying a lot of cheesecake" jisung huffed.

"Can you both shut the fuck up?!" Felix sighed loudly.

"Hell to the motherfucking no" jisung and seungmin said.

"Well no shit Sherlock" Felix looked away.

Felix, jisung and seungmin are in Felix's bedroom watching random things but jisung and seungmin had this idea to fight about things that happened 4 years ago, It's literally 2am in the morning and they're still blabbering. Felix was not having any of it.

"How about we go to sleep?" Felix asked.

"Yeah I'm tired while talking to this piece of shit" seungmin yawned.

"Just so you kno- OW!" Felix smacked jisung.

"Cuddle?" Seungmin asked like a lost puppy.

"DIBS ON THE MIDDLE" jisung and Felix yelled.

"Just Rock Paper Scissors" seungmin said tiredly.

Felix and jisung played rock papers and scissors, jisung lost and Felix won.

"HAH BITCH SUCK ON THAT" Felix yelled.

"Your cute so I'll skip this time" jisung complimented Felix.

Seungmin hugged Felix from the front and jisung hugged Felix from the back while Felix snuggled his head on seungmin's chest.

"Goodnight babies" jisung said tiredly.

"Shut the fuck up" Felix and seungmin said.

"Okay okay" jisung chuckled.

"Night night Sungie, night night Minnie" Felix said cutely.

"Good night lix, good night rat" seungmin said.

"Bitch I'll cut your toes and feed them the stray cats" jisung stated.

Felix has enough of them so he kicked seungmin's balls and punched jisung's balls, seungmin and jisung were mentally breaking down.

"Now good night bitches" Felix snuggled closer to seungmin.

—— next shitty morning ——
Jisung woke up first, he went to the bathroom so he could wash his face and make food for the little ones. After he washed his face and made breakfast he was about to go call Felix and seungmin when the door bursted open.

"Hyungggggg" jeongin hugged jisung, jisung hugged back

"Oh hey innie, how are- oh" Jisung looked behind jeongin and rolled his eyes.

"What are they doing here innie?" Jisung saw hyunjin, changbin, lee know and bang Chan.

"Good morning to you too" changbin playfully rolled his eyes.

"Ugh fine since your here I can't make you leave the house so just sit there," jisung said as he walked back to the kitchen.

"Did you make these hyung ?" Jeongin looked at the food.

"Oh yeah, I was just about to call seungmin and Felix downstairs" jisung and jeongin walked out of the kitchen.

"MINNIE! LIXIE! GET  THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB BITCHES" jisung shouted.

No response.

"KIM SEUNGMIN AND LEE FELIX IF I DONT SEE YOUR UGLY FACES RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO RIP OUT YOUR INTESTINES" jisung warned them.

A sleepy seungmin was holding a super sleepy Felix.

"What was so important that you woke us up?" Seungmin asked.

"Food and innie" jisung stated.

Felix went to jisung and hugged him.

"Sungie why did you wake up lixie?" Felix looked at the boy.

"Because sungie wants lixie to eat" jisung smiled softly.

"Lixie wants to sleep and cuddle with Sungie, Minnie and innie" Felix yawned.

"No lixie you should eat." Jisung shaked his head.

"No shit Sherlock bitch, your going to let me and seungmin go to sleep" Felix refused.

Felix went to seungmin and dragged him upstairs.

"You left me no choice Felix" jisung went upstairs and dragged both of the boys from their hair. Felix was basically cursing at jisung while seungmin was mentally cursing at jisung.

"Lmao bitches got dragged" changbin and Minho laughed.

"Shut the fuck up whore." Felix and seungmin ate their food and ran upstairs to sleep.

"Always with the same shit" Jeongin shaked his head.

——— end of chapter ———

Hope you enjoy this chapter! ——————

——————