The three boys reached the mall but jeongin couldn't come because he had this family reunion thingy, seungmin decided to go to a book store while jisung and Felix we're basically dying in the inside. After seungmin bought the book, he found Felix and jisung sleeping on the corner.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP" seungmin yelled at his best friends.

"IM AWAKE IM AWAKE!" Both of the twins yelled.

"Sometimes I really want to punch those handsome faces of yours" seungmin said irritated.

"Well if you weren't such a boring bitch then we wouldn't have been sleeping in a fucking book store" jisung stated sassily.

After the two finished bickering seungmin suggested to go home because it was getting too boring, Felix and jisung dropped seungmin off and decided to have a midnight stroke.

The two were walking down the street sharing their secrets and all but then they spotted a group of other 4 guys.

"Oh no shit Sherlock" Jisung exclaimed

"I wanna die" Felix said while mentally breaking down in the inside.

"Hey lix" someone from behind said.

"CHANNIEEEE!!" Felix squealed as he hugged his older brother.

"Well hello to you too rat" jisung said annoyed.

"Oh hi Ji" the boy smile heartedly.

Jisung and bang chan were music partners before jisung knew that Felix was chan's younger brother, jisung knew that Felix had a big fat crush on hyunjin and chan knew that hyunjin had a crush on his younger brother but both boys are acting mean to each other because they thought that they wouldn't last long...so chan and jisung made a plan to make hyunjin and Felix make up. Felix saw that the 3 boys were walking towards them so he tried to leave the scene.

"Oh hey, would ya look at the time jisung and I have to leave" felix turned around only to see hyunjin with a flower bouquet.

"Hey lix" Hyunjin smiled brightly.

"H-hyunjin" Felix said as he was blushing.

"Oh yeah this is for you" he gave Felix the flowers.

"T-thank y-you" Felix was a blushing mess.

"You guys can leave, thanks for the help" Hyunjin told changbin, lee know, jisung and bang chan.

While the boys got ready to walk away Minho smacked jisungs butt which made chan overprotective.

"HEY!" Bang chan scolded Minho that was smirking at the blushing boy.

"Sorry about them" Hyunjin chuckled nervously.

Felix was literally so happy like his crush is right in front of him and gave him a flower, he couldn't imagine what else would happen.

"So lixie baby" Hyunjin winked at the boy. Felix swore that he was about to faint.

"B-baby?" Felix stuttered.

"Awe your cute" Hyunjin pinched the boy's cheek.

"Felix lee, I've loved you my whole life and well I bullied you so I could get rid of those feelings but everytime I see your adorable face, I always feel like I needed to protect your short ass, I literally ran out of words to describe my love and your personality that made me feel crazy. Would you be my boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked scared that Felix would say no.

"Sure mr. llama" Felix smiled and hugged the older.

Hyunjin got so happy that he had no time to waste to kiss the Australian, he kissed him like there was no tomorrow but decided to pull out so he wouldn't kill them boy.

"I love you baby" Hyunjin confessed as he hugged the shorter.

"I love you too jinnie" Felix confessed back.

—————

—————