"Jisung, please shut the fuck up" Felix said to his squirrel-like friend.

"Felix, don't expect me to shut up like I want answers man" jisung stated sassily.

"Ugh fine" Felix passed his answer sheet to jisung.

"Thank you mate" jisung said cheerfully.

"I swear to god jisung, don't fucking say mate again.ever." Felix stated seriously.

Just then the school's hottest group came into the classroom. Every person in their classroom were squealing and crying while Felix and jisung were minding their own business.

"What's with them and stray kids?" Felix said obviously annoyed.

"To be honest, I don't even want to know" jisung said while rolling his eyes.

"Can you guys like shut the fuck up for a minute?" Felix yelled without looking away from the paper.

Everyone was shocked because it was the first time they heard the "school's fairy" curse but they still obeyed his order. Stray kids made their way to Felix and jisung. God knows why.

"Who do you think you are?!" Hyunjin said as he slammed his hand on the table.

"Lee Felix, 2nd top student and jisung's other brain cell" Felix stated sourly.

"Don't test my patience Felix." Hyunjin spitted out.

"Why you little nasty, don't spit at me" jisung said as he wiped hyunjin's spit.

Hyunjin obviously has enough with those two so he and his little gang left the classroom. After they left Felix and jisung cracked up because of what jisung said.

— — — — magical ass time skip and now they're at seungmin's house — — — —

The "twins" made their way to seungmin's house safe and sound. They had a headache because of the exams and hyunjin's shit but their still energetic because seungmin said that they'll go to the mall later. But anyways back to the point, jisung aggressively knocked on seungmin's door.

"BITCH OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Jisung banged on his friends door.

After five minutes of banging on seungmin's door, seungmin finally decided to open the door.

"Oh since y'all are here and depressed up let's goooo" seungmin said cheerfully

Their outfits

———————————————————————

Hope you enjoy this book!