(They are currently in felix's house btw)

"So, while we're all here, I wanted to make a confession" Hyunjin stood up from the couch and smiled.

"What is it Jin?" Bang Chan asked in full confusion.

"Umm Felix, I love you so much and I'm sorry for treating you like shit before it was because I didn't want to admit that I like you" Hyunjin confessed.

"Woahhhh" seungmin was amazed.

"I-I l-love y-you t-too h-hyung" Felix went to the boy and hugged him while blushing.

"I am: shooketh" changbin said.

"Would you Felix lee be my boyfriend?" Hyunjin said as he kissed the boy's head.

"Of course!" Felix exclaimed.

Hyunjin leaned in to kiss the boy, Felix was shocked but he got relaxed and kiss the older back.

"Aweee this shit is cute" changbin wiped his fake tears.

~ 5 years later ~

"DADDY!" Hanbin screamed as he was running away from Felix.

"Hanbin stop being such a brat and come wear your underwear! People are gonna see your tiny dick!" Felix yelled as he was running after his son.

"What's going on?" Hyunjin back hugged Felix.

"You see, his dick is out and he doesn't want to wear his underwear.

"Hanbin listen to mommy" Hyunjin picked the boy up.

"Fineeeeee" Hanbin went to get changed.

After Hanbin was done wearing his clothes Felix heard loud noises coming from downstairs.

"HANNIE HYUNG!" Hanbin ran downstairs.

~ end of the book ~