Kiss Coupon (Part 2 for the gift)

You were lying in bed facing away from Bucky ready for sleep

You were lying in bed facing away from Bucky ready for sleep. He returned from the bathroom and turned off the light, leaving on only the small bedside lamp. He got into the bed, scooting closer to you.

"Are you sleeping?" He whispered, gently placing his head onto your shoulder.

"Yes." You pulled the blanket closer to your chin. You were still a little annoyed after your dinner with him when your favorite place was closed, so you had to go elsewhere. Obviously, it wasn't his fault. It had been a long day and you just wanted to go home, where you could finally feel at ease.

"No goodnight kiss tonight?"

"No." You flatly answered.

"Just one kiss Doll." He nudged your cheek with his nose.

"Don't doll me, I'm mad at you." You murmured.

"Don't be mad at me. I said I'm sorry." He pouted.

"Go to sleep. I'm not in the mood to discuss this right now."

"I won't let you sleep until we make up." He stated. "I can't go to sleep knowing you're angry."

"Good luck with that."

"I'm sorry I ate the last piece of the pie, okay? I didn't know you wanted it so much."

"I had a really long day and I was looking forward to eating that pie." You turned on your back, crossing arms on your chest.

"I'll buy you a whole pie tomorrow, hell I will even bake it myself, just please don't be mad at me anymore."

"In that case, you will be forgiven."

He smiled, leaning closer to you to kiss your lips, but you turned your cheek at the last moment.

"Babe." He whined.

"You'll get the kiss tomorrow after I'll get my pie."

"You leave me no other choice. I'll have to use the heavy artillery." He huffed, standing up, and went to the drawer searching for something. Quickly finding the needed thing, he returned to bed, giving you the coupon for a kiss you accidentally gifted him for Christmas. "I know you want to kiss me as much as I want to kiss you. You're just too stubborn to admit that."

You sat up, taking the small card from his hand, and read it. "Fine." You rolled your eyes, huffing out a breath. "Come here."

He happily obeyed, crawling closer to you. You pecked his lips. "There's your kiss, happy now?"

"No, that wasn't a real kiss." He pouted, making his best attempt at puppy eyes.

"Always the puppy eyes that get me." You shook your head, understanding how silly this whole arguing was, you finally broke into a smile not being able to resist him. He chuckled satisfied, he was the reason why you were finally smiling again.

"What can I say? That's my secret weapon."

''Not anymore, it's not." You wrapped your hands around his neck, kissing him properly this time. Bucky winded his hands around you, laying you on the bed. His beard burned deliciously against your skin. His tongue swept over the seam of your lips. You parted them, allowing him to deepen the kiss. A small whimper escaped your lips. Bucky smirked in the kiss, hearing it, appreciatively humming. He loved those little sounds you made so much.

"I love you, Y/n." He whispered against your lips, nudging your nose with his own.

You gasped. "You take that back."

"I love you," He repeated, smiling. "And there's nothing you can do about it."

"You can't say stuff like that when I'm mad at you." You tried to fight the smile that tugged at the corners of your lips.

He got on top of you, straddling your thighs, trapping you beneath him. "Do you love me?" He asked, tickling your sides, a playful smile on his face.

"Stop, no. Bucky!" You laughed, squirming underneath him, trying to escape his hands. His fingertips danced along your rib cage and belly mercilessly. Finally, you managed to catch his hands. "I give up." You said out of breath.

He stopped his torture leaning closer to you as waiting for you to say something more. Strands of hair that had fallen out of his messy, low bun framed his face.

"I'm not mad anymore." You admitted.

"And?" He placed your hands on either side of your head, intertwining his fingers with yours. He hovered above you, only a few inches away from your lips.

"I love you too." You confessed.

He smiled. "You do?" He asked before languidly kissing you and nibbling at your bottom lip, leaving you wanting more.

"Mhm, unfortunately." You murmured against his lips.

"Say that again." Bucky lifted his head to look at you.

You tucked his hair behind his ears, holding his face in your palms, and looked into his eyes. "I love you, James Barnes." You repeated.

"I will never get tired of hearing that."

"Good, because you'll hear that a lot."

He smiled mischievously and kissed you again, pulling the blanket over both of your heads, making you giggle.